Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

a28d503b374cdd84b295180ff603fd7f.jpg

Time to resurrect the media bias thread? (Can’t see the images of Salah’s hb, the two/ three penalty shouts or - if they’re genuinely interested in slagging VAR, the image of Lucas being fouled last season, landing on the ball with his arm and the subsequent goal being ruled out by VAR but, you know…)

:contehandshead:

Klopp "Spurs won the ball deep in their own half they just kicked it as far as possible"

Match statistic - Spurs long balls played 57 - Liverpool long balls played 64

Guess the 'professional' football journalists missed that, too busy sucking Klopp cock.
I cant emphasise enough what a 2 faced prick klopp really is.
Saying tierney is the only ref he has a problem wit!! Because for once 100% of the decisions didnt go his way.
Wheres his fine for his cimments and behaviour

Current form VAR is completely pointless

I would rather revert to not having it.

The technology is fine but it’s hampered by stupid rules and incompetent officiating
Honestly, the laws shouldn't have changed much from the 2000-2010 era IMO.

The game used to be a contact sport, I can't remember the last time I saw a professional get a good kick and attempt to stay on his feet within 25 yards of the opposition's goal.

Honestly, I'd love to see someone ploughing through weak fouls and smashing one in, then the referee giving out a couple of cards in the aftermath of it all.

They all go down like tonnes of shite at the slightest touch, I hate it and it infects youth football.

Kane may have been a red but I think the most important point to take from it is...how great is it for us to boil everyone's piss again? Fuck 'em...

Kanes was a leg breaker. Robertsons was a tackle. And whats the 3rd pic? To show robertson was ok to neary break royals leg
Sliding tackles are part of the game (likely not for too long the way we are going) and no matter how hard you try when challenging from certain angles it is ridiculously hard to keep one foot (let alone both at times) pointing down all the time at the level of athleticism and the pace these players are working at. It always looks horrid when photos of a millisecond's exposure are taken and video is slowed down so much.

I personally think Kane's was right on the ragged edge of yellow/red and would have said the same had the challenge been the other way around in the same circumstances.

Quite a few differences between the fouls and why they were carded differently for me.

Back
Top Bottom