Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Btw, a quick rewind to last week when that ex-Arse womens player was moaning (and itching to play the race card!) about PEA getting a hard time and that Kane get's a free pass from the media cos he is England captain......

Why not the same shit storm surrounding Zhaka vs Leeds who did his trademark reckless AND violent horror tackle and was not greeted with even a fraction of the frenzy that Harry has???

:kaneear:

Last edited:
I fear there's a supernatural phenomena going on.... Pls hear me out.....

So far we've been told (in the respective player threads):

- Winks was shit.
- Dele was his usual "nothing" self.
- Dier was equally a non-entity and didn't make any passes.
- Emerson was said to be shite.
- Sess did "ok", but not good enough going forward.
- Lucas (obviously also filed under "never does anything" too)
- Once again Conte said to have got a number of things wrong.

Now, what with Son & Kane not converting a string of good chances (even though one would deduce that no-one created said chances - NB: See above + the fact that Ndombele's assist was his only chance created) as per the usual prevailing narrative; it seems next to nobody played to a commendable level.

So; how the hell is the established synopsis that we really should have won that game; with even the sky cunts saying we were excellent?

I think we need a superior mind to break this down for us.

Igula Igula - Come on down.

Last edited:
My take during and straight after the game was that Liverpool had blown themselves out a bit first hour, after also playing a few days prior.

I’m now wonder if it may have been a tactical reaction by Klopp - dropping them backwards - to us being able to play through their makeshift midfield easier than normal and continually exploit a high line lacking VVD.

Maybe figuring they’d try to do to us a bit of the same.

If so, I’m still surprised it took him an hour to figure it out, and I still think we were better than them tactically throughout the second half.

Klopp, the refs decisions are still the main topic of the day.

Fuck me, scousers can't half moan.

Klopp calling out the referee like that is extremely dangerous, it sets a precedent that other coaches can now do that and won't be reprimanded. yes, mistakes were made, but it's also an incredibly difficult job and a very fast paced game.

Refs are also constantly being gamed by players. *ball goes out for a throw both teams claim it even though one KNOWS it went out off them and is an opp ball.
Players will swear blind a ball didn't touch them when it did etc.

It's an incredibly difficult job and Klopp has gotten away with saying that Paul Tierney has it in for him personally and questioned his integrity.

What a genuine fucking arsehole!

he gives a laugh and a "boom" and a "this is not so cool" and everyone thinks he's great.

Fucking wanker

I hate klopp I hope he fucks off to some other league....hes a grade A fuck nugget...always someone elses fault never his or liverpools

He’s at the right club for that though

He’ll be blaming the Italian fans for Heysel next

Isn't it incredible how much talk there STILL is about Kane. and the dangerous tackle etc whereas there's nothing about that little fucking rat prick Andy Robertson's lash out just because he got a red doing that is all okay then?

I fucking hate those scouse pricks so so much! I really do. the amount of cheerleaders they have in the media etc

Klopp, the refs decisions are still the main topic of the day.

Fuck me, scousers can't half moan.

Klopp calling out the referee like that is extremely dangerous, it sets a precedent that other coaches can now do that and won't be reprimanded. yes, mistakes were made, but it's also an incredibly difficult job and a very fast paced game.

Refs are also constantly being gamed by players. *ball goes out for a throw both teams claim it even though one KNOWS it went out off them and is an opp ball.
Players will swear blind a ball didn't touch them when it did etc.

It's an incredibly difficult job and Klopp has gotten away with saying that Paul Tierney has it in for him personally and questioned his integrity.

What a genuine fucking arsehole!

he gives a laugh and a "boom" and a "this is not so cool" and everyone thinks he's great.

Fucking wanker
Other coaches will be punished

I’m no fan of him but if Jose had acted the way Klopp did, you can guarantee he’d have been sanctioned to hell and back by now.

There is zero doubt that he is given extra leeway because of his media persona and the club he manages. The man would have to physically assault a referee to face any real consequences.

Back
Top Bottom