Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All they have to do is wear a mask. It's not rocket science...
And no concessions and strict mask enforcement and medical grade masks (not the leaky surgical ones) and proper wearing of said masks (no schnoz sticking out and tight seal). That ought to do it.

I wore an N99 for 17 hours straight on my recent trip and didn't complain. A N95 for a couple of hours is nothing.

Same. I'd rather miss it than have to tell the Mrs that Christmas with the family is cancelled because I caught Covid at a football match. Just not worth the risk.

I don't want to mess with Covid, but being able to cancel Christmas with the family would be one benefit in an otherwise miserable experience.

Hi spursmalc fancy letting me know why you disagree then?
Because every one can decide if they want to go and if they do not want to go then that is their decision. This virus gets through whatever restrictions are in place . On balance take the vaccines and whatever other safety things you want but do not stop those that want to go to the match going. Just as likely to catch it in a supermarket or train.

Just looked it up again, definitely says Sunday as well.
Just checked trains to/from Stevenage to WHL - Thameslink Train : Victoria Underground : Overground.

Looks fine there and back.

I think you're intentionally being thick headed with your post here.

And I think you're the Grinch for hating on family during Xmas.

I also think you don't understand football because of your blind hate for PEH.

Cool?

LOL

Cry some more little bitch.

If was a fun little jab at your overreaction post which is why people responded by laughing.

Things are tough enough as it is lighten up and take a joke for fucks sake.

Just checked trains to/from Stevenage to WHL - Thameslink Train : Victoria Underground : Overground.

Looks fine there and back.

I don't bother with the underground anymore.
Stevenage-Finsbury Park then bus it from outside the park (259) get off at the Elbow room, straight in for pre game drinks. 50 mins tops.

Back
Top Bottom