Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Onto the football

If this goes ahead. I hope we go all out full press on them. Get in their faces, they'll shit themselves knowing we've had a recent covid outbreak.

Might be our chance to beat them. I hope we don't enact a self inflicted social distancing policy. Particularly when defending set pieces.

Onto the football

If this goes ahead. I hope we go all out full press on them. Get in their faces, they'll shit themselves knowing we've had a recent covid outbreak.

Might be our chance to beat them. I hope we don't enact a self inflicted social distancing policy. Particularly when defending set pieces.
"spursy" is to social distance from the ball.

Hopefully Conte has had enough time to kick the spursy out of us.

Rumours Thiago has tested positive?

Khan might call it off if Liverpool have any more missing, no emergency services available?

Absofuckinglutely.
Same as no alcoholic should get a liver transplant unless every non-alcoholic that needs one gets one first.
Morbidly obese should be offered help to lose weight as a priority, but if they refuse, they should have to contribute to their inevitable care costs
Same as smokers.
Etc.

But in the world we live in, there would be lynch mobs stringing politicians up for being mean to people and making them take responsibility for their own actions.
String me up! I'm sick of patients who bring those things on themselves and then complain about their lack of treatment.....we are in total agreement.

And no concessions and strict mask enforcement and medical grade masks (not the leaky surgical ones) and proper wearing of said masks (no schnoz sticking out and tight seal). That ought to do it.

I wore an N99 for 17 hours straight on my recent trip and didn't complain. A N95 for a couple of hours is nothing.
Amazing to see a disagree.

The talk is Henderson and Thiago. Making it those two, Fabinho and Van Dijk from their first team.
We still won't be able to dominate their midfield with Skipp + 1 (assuming Hojbjerg has Covid). I hope Conte has a masterplan on how to beat them, I just can't see how, even if they've dropped a tiny bit in the last few games...

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

We still won't be able to dominate their midfield with Skipp + 1 (assuming Hojbjerg has Covid). I hope Conte has a masterplan on how to beat them, I just can't see how, even if they've dropped a tiny bit in the last few games...
Not having the clogger will do Conte a favour. Hopefully he’s played his last game for us

Back
Top Bottom