Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha no. I’m haven’t tested pos and I’m not going - mission is to avoid Covid whilst I’ve got two weeks off work!

I can’t see any way this will ahead with fans personally

Really hard to tell if you're serious or not............

Anyway, there were games last night, there are games tonight, there's no reason this won't go ahead. Liverpool have no issues and we were ready to play.

lets hope there's some miracle and Newcastle get them out of 3rd gear tonight.

I won't hold my breath.

Really hard to tell if you're serious or not............

Anyway, there were games last night, there are games tonight, there's no reason this won't go ahead. Liverpool have no issues and we were ready to play.

lets hope there's some miracle and Newcastle get them out of 3rd gear tonight.

I won't hold my breath.
The way this things spiking Liverpool could have cases by the weekend. Well see.

I tested positive yesterday but feel ok other than a cold…. I’m still going as long as it’s not postponed

This is you being 'funny'..... :contebored:

........And you honestly wonder why people think you suffer from verbal diarrhoea???

Last edited:
People who know stuff about Covid - (A reach on here perhaps)

how much benefit will the extra 3 days be for the lads who had Covid? (Son, Lucas. Davies etc) If Conte said they could do 25 mins tonight, could they do a half on Sunday do we think?

how much benefit will the extra 3 days be for the lads who had Covid? (Son, Lucas. Davies etc) If Conte said they could do 25 mins tonight, could they do a half on Sunday do we think?
No one really knows what symptoms, if any, they had. Recovery also can vary by person.

Hard to imagine anyone being able to give an accurate answer.

Depends on the individual, if they had symptoms etc. But certainly 3 days extra training will benefit them. Hopefully get this game played and nick a point at least. Would be massive given some (on paper and covid allowing) winnable games over the Christmas/New Year program.

Back
Top Bottom