Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know if I'm going to go to this. Not sure how I feel about travelling to the game in the current climate this close to Christmas.

That's if it even goes ahead.

Fully expecting this to get postponed. Think the league will call off all games this weekend.
That group of level headed, fair and well considered people at the head of both the football and the country?

They probably have some hippos on LSD with bingo balls to try and determine what to do next

Myself and pretty much everyone I go to games with are either not going to this because they have covid/are self-isolating or not going because they don't wanna risk catching covid/having to self-isolate. We've all been going to all games we've possibly been able to.

Thinking I won't stand a chance of selling my ticket on the exchange as I'm sure thousands will be in the same boat. Annoyingly as a ST holder I can't even check what the ticket availability looks like - anyone who's a One Hotspur member able to see?

Myself and pretty much everyone I go to games with are either not going to this because they have covid/are self-isolating or not going because they don't wanna risk catching covid/having to self-isolate. We've all been going to all games we've possibly been able to.

Thinking I won't stand a chance of selling my ticket on the exchange as I'm sure thousands will be in the same boat. Annoyingly as a ST holder I can't even check what the ticket availability looks like - anyone who's a One Hotspur member able to see?

Mate looked last night.

Said there were hundreds if not going into thousands+ in the South stand alone.

Am hoping, after the Leicester postponement, that this one is also.
It’s going to be a hard task whenever we play this lot, but they’ve been playing competitive matches so not only are they playing very well, but they are fully match fit. Our lads will be like pre season again, and I’d much prefer a competitive match or two before we play these to at least put us on an equal footing in terms of match fitness.

Me and my group I go with are in the same boat. Either currently have COVID or don't want to risk it 6 days before Christmas. We've put our tickets on the exchange, if they go there's no decision to be made. If they don't, then we'll see how everyone is feeling (the COVID cases end their isolation saturday so testing dependant) Sunday lunchtime.

Well See Episode 7 GIF by Star Wars

I'll be going if the game goes ahead, cost me £66 in train fare to travel down. Have had all 3 jabs plus flu jab. Will be wearing my mask and plenty of alcohol to kill any germs. Always said watching Spurs will be the death of me. 😉 🍻
Have to book train early to get the fare cheaper.

If this goes ahead that is. Hopefully have all our players back from COVID.
It's going to get worse before it gets better. Until somebody calls a halt to training, crowds, pubs, restaurants etc, this has no end. The only real defense is following strict guidelines and not immediately open everything up as soon as it starts to have an effect. It's a grim time for all but beating viruses is one of the toughest problems we have. Of course with the anti-vaxxers still going strong, we are not going to see a lot of progress in the near future.

If we can play and they can play game HAS to go ahead.

we can't afford to lose ANOTHER game we're already four behind.

calling off more games is only a hindrance to us over others as we have so many to make up already

I tested positive yesterday but feel ok other than a cold…. I’m still going as long as it’s not postponed
if you tested Positive you should under no circumstances be going to a game on sunday!

It's incredibly selfish and dangerous to others!

Back
Top Bottom