Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I read something in the paper yesterday that random checks will be sufficient. So casual glances at 1:100 or something. Pointless box ticking exercise really.
It won't be long before the whingers start screaming about violation of civil liberties....

My nephew in Malta said that it had been postponed, but can't see anything to confirm that.

They're gonna call it off ten minutes before kick off, ain't they!!!!!

Angry GIF
My nephew in Malta said that it had been postponed, but can't see anything to confirm that.

They're gonna call it off ten minutes before kick off, ain't they!!!!!

Angry GIF
għallinqas jekk iċempluh ma nitilfux...

Same. I'd rather miss it than have to tell the Mrs that Christmas with the family is cancelled because I caught Covid at a football match. Just not worth the risk.
Umming over it myself. Triple jabbed and negative test this morning. But rammed tube, overground etc and the possibility of isolating over Christmas because I caught Covid at a football match. Not worth it imho.

Umming over it myself. Triple jabbed and negative test this morning. But rammed tube, overground etc and the possibility of isolating over Christmas because I caught Covid at a football match. Not worth it imho.
Same. Triple jabbed. Flu jab. Negative test. I caught a cold at the Brentford game and still got the cough now. Not missing Christmas for a game of football.

Well, game’s off for me. Double jabbed plus booster and woke up feeling a bit rough. Sure enough, tested positive. Feels like a mild cold at the moment. Hope the game gets called off. 😮‍💨

Back
Top Bottom