Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Google translates that as:

"at least if we call him we will not miss the worst"

gary coleman wtf GIF
It was meant to say, " if we don't play, we can't lose"....my Maltese is a little rusty.
Over to you, Mrs P.

Even without Salah and Henderson

Alison

TAA Konate Matip Robertson

Milner Thiago Oxlade-Chamberlin/Keita

Mane Firmino Jota

not that bad is it?

Well, game’s off for me. Double jabbed plus booster and woke up feeling a bit rough. Sure enough, tested positive. Feels like a mild cold at the moment. Hope the game gets called off. 😮‍💨

Well good to know it only feels like a mild cold for you and just goes to show, get the vaccine and the boosters. I wish people would Stop with this conspiracy bullshit. So sick and tired of this fucking virus. I am also triple jabbed.

Think I'll be going. Gonna drive to avoid public transport and from the sounds of it and from looking on the OS there'll be enough space at the back of the south stand anyway

Gonna keep my medical grade mask on, dont wanna miss what could be the last time fans are allowed in for a while. Wont bother with West Ham though, waste of 25 quid or whatever it was

Well, game’s off for me. Double jabbed plus booster and woke up feeling a bit rough. Sure enough, tested positive. Feels like a mild cold at the moment. Hope the game gets called off. 😮‍💨
Good win at the Stoop today. Still celebrating in the Patch right now.

Back
Top Bottom