Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tell him my son’s driving an ambulance around London at this minute picking up Covid-riddled vax refuseniks.
As a member of the profession, I have no hesitation in saying that non vaxxers should be put to the bottom on NHS lists. They should be well behind the people they may have affected. Not very Hippocratic some people may think but these people deserve less than the people who are at least trying!

As a member of the profession, I have no hesitation in saying that non vaxxers should be put to the bottom on NHS lists. They should be well behind the people they may have affected. Not very Hippocratic some people may think but these people deserve less than the people who are at least trying!

Absofuckinglutely.
Same as no alcoholic should get a liver transplant unless every non-alcoholic that needs one gets one first.
Morbidly obese should be offered help to lose weight as a priority, but if they refuse, they should have to contribute to their inevitable care costs
Same as smokers.
Etc.

But in the world we live in, there would be lynch mobs stringing politicians up for being mean to people and making them take responsibility for their own actions.

I feel like we've got off on the wrong foot SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs .

I offer my apologies. If you don't know me, i am an extremely sporadic but historically prolific poster who generally got on with everyone who didnt act like a know it all cunt.

Unfortunately i have always had an issue with getting triggered when someone x's me from behind without the common courtesy to consider that expression is defined by context.

Salut.
I've no idea who you are, I do know you said you were looking forward to 'US' losing against Liverpool, hence the disagree - didn't think I'd need to explain it, but here we are.

I hate this fixture because we always shit ourselves and let even their most average players bully us. Will never forget the 5-0 where we let Joe Allen push us around WHL and fucking Flanagan score against us. Please, please show up tomorrow.

Would love us to get a bit of luck for once. See them down to ten.
jurgen klopp lfc GIF by Liverpool FC

Back
Top Bottom