Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He declared a major incident not a state of emergency, seriously it’s this unnecessary exaggeration that is causing all the problems.
My bad. Major incident. I don't think that's what's causing the problems though. More the ability of the relevant bodies to make decisions. If it's on its on. Fine, but if they're going to call it off 2 hours before it'll be unacceptable.

Hopefully be a good atmosphere today, get in their faces

Worried about Salah and Mane though (if they play of course) against 3 cb’s, means the wide cb’s will get pullled out and leave us overloaded in the middle, hopefully conte has a plan for this

That plan = Ndombele and Winks.

:contehandshead:

It’s not a state of emergency mate, calm down it’s this sort of alarmist nonsense that has got us where we are

Isn't this statement itself "alarmist nonsense"? ;)

Pretty sure mere Internet hyperbole isn't responsible for the current shit sandwich.

I’d be stunned if they took that chance

Conte already warned us that the players who had COVID may not be in good enough condition to start. 10 days without proper training has a big effect on the body and Conte is very big on fitness.

Some of the players only left isolation on Friday, he already told us that there is a risk of injury for all those players who have been absent from training due to COVID. There are going to be some big players left on the bench for this game.

Conte already warned us that the players who had COVID may not be in good enough condition to start. 10 days without proper training has a big effect on the body and Conte is very big on fitness.

Some of the players only left isolation on Friday, he already told us that there is a risk of injury for all those players who have been absent from training due to COVID. There are going to be some big players left on the bench for this game.
I meant more I’d be stunned if the players took the chance to revive their careers. Especially if it’s the like of Dele, Ndombele and Gio who have all been given multiple chances to restart their careers.

Back
Top Bottom