Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think anyone could be worse than Aurier. But he needs to realise, this is not LaLiga. We have one of the best players in the air. Five in the box. And you make a back pass. Unforgivable.
He’s not worse than Aurier, he’s far more reliable albeit limited

No whinging and melting tonight pls peeps......

After the last couple of weeks, there's so much to be proud of in that performance.

I don't think anyone could be worse than Aurier. But he needs to realise, this is not LaLiga. We have one of the best players in the air. Five in the box. And you make a back pass. Unforgivable.

For all of his rash moments, Aurier is much better than what Emerson has shown so far going forward. Both full-back spots are a problem for me as I don't think Reguilon has got a lot of quality either.

Fuck angry because we didn’t win after clearly deserving to win, against Liverpool as well and Winks looks transformed. Conte is good isn’t he.

If you would have told me that we’d get a point against the scousers before the match, I would’ve taken it. Damnit though, we really should’ve won. Too many missed opportunities. We should’ve put away 3 or 4 chances and won comfortably.

Very happy with that performance bar the finishing, not sure what Conte has done to Dele and Winks but they played their best since the last time they were playing for a competent coach, funny that.

Honestly a bit of a tough result to swallow considering the squandered chances. Think if we had a bit of more match fitness we probably score after Robertson goes off, but we ran out of gas a little.

But far more importantly in the long run, that was a proper fucking performance. We looked like a Conte team and should have won against a legitimate title contender. Really bodes well going forward.

Also, massive credit to Dele and Winks today. Two players who have been shit for so long absolutely turned back the clock today when we needed it with the COVID situation. Probably best performance for both since 2017. They deserve most of the stick they get, but they deserve credit today. Gutsy performances.

What a game!

Maybe should have put that to bed in the first half but there we go, incredible match to watch!

Brilliant performances from Dele and Winksy!

Back
Top Bottom