Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks Antonio, you're giving us our Tottenham back. A Tottenham that we can be proud of. That's the biggest compliment you can give to a manager these days.

Bread Baking GIF

Should have won it, but a point against a team that regularly murders others shouldnt be sniffed at. Good performance and i dare say a litte extra time with Mr Conte has shown these boys whats needed

The refs denied us a couple of clear penalty shouts, and let Salah's handball slide for the 2nd goal, and the scouse are all over twitter claiming the refs are out to get them.

Eternal fucking victims.

What a game. Conte is most definitely here.

But why can't we f-ing beat them for once!
They’re out of cl groups… we’re…. Any way…. One in twenty is probably our level at the moment… one two transfers and 12 months of conte away from a boost in that I’d say

First game in years against a top team that I really enjoyed. We were competitive even with many important players missing or in poor condition.

This is the Conte effect. He will get the maximum possible from every player. Dele played like Old Dele today.

Back
Top Bottom