Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dont even think poch turned it around this quick, took time, but conte is top 3 in the world, i have him over tuchel imo

hes a winner but a winner not like mourinho

a winner in his prime

Based on history yes I would probably put him with Pep and Klopp and slightly above Tuchel. He is by far the best talent at the club.

So......Who else thinks Sess played himself into the starting 11 over Reggie today
Sess was good, held his own against Salah, even had a couple of good moments in Liverpool’s box.

But, there were a few times where I felt Reggie’s dynamism could have been useful, particularly during some of the slow moments early in the 2nd half.

You may not have noticed but we've had our own problems over the last fortnight.

Fuck that shit!
We’d won 1 of last 19 going in against them going in today. We couldn’t even beat them once in 5 meetings during 2015/16 and 2016/17 when we went closest to winning league in last 60 years. We absolutely blew a gilt edged chance to beat a depleted Dippers missing a hatful of sitters.

Conte is made of the right stuff though. He’ll be reading the riot act over such profligate finishing. Conte is not interested in moral victories or moral draws.

Back
Top Bottom