Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They had Klopp hold court for around 7 minutes on the broadcast that I am watching.

I had him on mute but he looked to be having a hell of a time.

I was relaying a piece of information, take it or leave it

My knowledge about football is fine, thanks for your concern though :contethumb:
We will have to agree to disagree
It's my belief that you have a lot to learn, based on the opinions you post.

What a great afternoon of football. Although it chokes me to admit it, Liverpool are a good team, especially on the attack. It takes two teams to produce a great game, and we more than held our own. A great performance, let down by our finishing. I would have taken a point before the game, but disappointed with the result. Winks, Dele and Ryan did well today, considering they haven't played much. Antonio is making his plans known, and once we get used to what he wants and keep it going for the 90, we will be a force to reckon with.

Also we would have been a lot rustier than them. Despite the old excuses of “they had more rest” it is actually detrimental to teams to not be playing. Liverpool played 3 games since we last played and would have been more ready.

Yeah, true, but let’s be clear. It ain’t “rest” to be out with COVID. If anything, it is the complete opposite.

Have no idea how people can say Pep is worse than Klopp.

Klopp is the biggest cunt in football. Gurning man baby that the press suck off.
Pep is 10x worse. Klopp is a whining prick, just like Jose, but Pep is a sneaky wanker who wants to disrupt the atmosphere of a club. Worst kind of a cunt.

Are you so short on knowledge and experience of what football is all about that you need some number monkey to tell you that we had some cracking chances?
Oh. …. Why mate ? Seriously unnecessary… I’m not big on this modern Xg stats etc but a lot are

Also doesn’t mean the poster needs a number to follow the game plus it was in response to someone asking for the figure

Hypocritical for someone who cries foul at the acrimony on this board

Watched the gane and can’t help thinking we play like underdogs from league 2. Sorry if that goes against the majority view but we were generally awful apart from the counters which we royally fucked up. If you are gonna sit back with the whole team behind the ball then don’t let half a team get all over you. We were 2nd to the ball in our own half most of the time and could barely string 5 passes together. Whereas they ljust stroll into our box.

Just hope that the point we got today:

A) Helps us pip Top 4
B) Stops Liverpool winning the title

Even though I hate them I'd still rather they won it than City or the Chavs.... At least they're an actual football team rather than a sports washing project.

Hate league:

1a Arse
1b Chavs
2 West Ham
3a City
3b Nu-Castle

Also-rans: United & Dippers

Watched the gane and can’t help thinking we play like underdogs from league 2. Sorry if that goes against the majority view but we were generally awful apart from the counters which we royally fucked up. If you are gonna sit back with the whole team behind the ball then don’t let half a team get all over you. We were 2nd to the ball in our own half most of the time and could barely string 5 passes together. Whereas they ljust stroll into our box.
We were playing in white mate...

I literally have no clue what game you watched? We played with our worst midfielders and created chance after chance against Liverpool. If Son and Kane weren't wasteful today we score 5 and everyone is jerking off the performance.

Back
Top Bottom