Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Klopp’s pretty much blamed the ref for making shit decisions so shall we expect a hefty fine / disciplinary decision? (Answer - no)

(FWIW, he’s also back-tracked on wanting to stop for COVID now it turns out the run of the green’s not all his way). W@@@@r.
The hypocrisy of these tossers knows no bounds.

And they're not even ashamed of it.

Just a reminder...

FG_DgQwWUAkGIw_

Nice to see the Conte effect really coming in to play. Comparing this to what we put out two months ago is night and day. Guys who looked absolutely dreadful now look like professional footballers again.

It’s a shame about the wasted chances but I’ll still take the point.

Pep is 10x worse. Klopp is a whining prick, just like Jose, but Pep is a sneaky wanker who wants to disrupt the atmosphere of a club. Worst kind of a cunt.
Fair enough.

At least Pep doesn’t try and be people’s best mate. He doesn’t play up to the press. What I cannot fucking stand about Klopp is how he’s always joking around with journalists, who all lap it up, and then he gets to act like an utter cunt post match, without censure.

Sadly enough I missed the game. It feels encouraging too read about it. Just came in from a long car ride and saw the after talk, the Swedish studio pundits said it was the best PL game this season.

Did we play 3-5-2?

How did Winks, Ndombele, Dele and Sessegnon manage?

Sadly enough I missed the game. It feels encouraging too here. Just came in from a long car ride and saw the after talk, the Swedish studio pundits said it was the best PL game this season.

Did we play 3-5-2?

Winks, Dele were good/great. Sessegnon was sensational. Game was entertaining, but we should've won by like 3 goals. We kept missing sitters after sitters.

Sadly enough I missed the game. It feels encouraging too here. Just came in from a long car ride and saw the after talk, the Swedish studio pundits said it was the best PL game this season.

Did we play 3-5-2?

Winks our motm, Ndombele middling but great assist for goal, Dele mix of plenty good and some bad, Sessegnon had a good game going forward and managed to keep Salah quiet for most of the game.

Oh. …. Why mate ? Seriously unnecessary… I’m not big on this modern Xg stats etc but a lot are

Also doesn’t mean the poster needs a number to follow the game plus it was in response to someone asking for the figure

Hypocritical for someone who cries foul at the acrimony on this board
I explain why I don't like posts, not why I don't like the poster.
I have always been a critic to the habit of slavishly following stats, rather than actually watching the game and understanding what is happening, based on what people see.

Too many posters on here are stat driven and don't seem to watch the game and appreciate what is actually happening. It's not science and if you have played the game at organised league level you should be able to appreciate what is good and what is skilful.
Spurs should have won the game on the chances they created, but Liverpool showed why they are so efficient by scoring two goals out of the only two real open opportunities they had.

Back
Top Bottom