Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

cocktail soda GIF by Absolut Vodka
I had a couple today....... asked for singles, and they gave me doubles!
Drunk Happy Hour GIF

We know our squad has flaws and needs a revamp but it was never as bad as it has been showing the last 2 years or so, give it a manager who can coach a good style of football.

Be curious to see who we sell in Jan, see the players Conte doesn’t think even he can fix.
I thought post Mourinho we would have a massive improvement (guys toxic) and when we didn't thought perhaps the players are that bad. Hoping to fall back to original, 5th or 6th best squad in the league. We will see.

Are you so short on knowledge and experience of what football is all about that you need some number monkey to tell you that we had some cracking chances?
I have to agree with the general feeling here.

Think this comment is poor even if put to someone extolling the virtues of xg but to aim it at CarrieFi CarrieFi who was only answering someone else's question is incredibly out of order.

You shouldn't debate it. You should either leave it and move on or, be a decent guy, and apologise before moving on.

Noting to do with conspiracy. This is incompetence and cowardice to take the correct decision. That was a legbreaker on Robertson, Jota was a stonewall penalty, and Robertson's red was fair enough.

RAWK's usual fair synopsis?

Klopp’s pretty much blamed the ref for making shit decisions so shall we expect a hefty fine / disciplinary decision? (Answer - no)

(FWIW, he’s also back-tracked on wanting to stop for COVID now it turns out the run of the green’s not all his way). W@@@@r.
What shouldhappen is the League should deduct points instead of fining managers (dont pay it themselves anyway) who go off at the referees then perhaps Klopp will shut his mouth, but dont hold your breath!

I think the obvious difference is Kane went for the ball but Robinson was keen to leave his mark on Royal?
That's what I think too. Kane clearly went to try and win the ball but caught Robertson. However Robertsons tackle was clearly to just take out Emerson aggressively.

Trouble with pundits is they over analyse everything to the extreme.. especially when it involves a Liverpool player.

Let's not also forget, mentioned in previous posts the tackle by Robertson on Tanganga last season that went unpunished.

What shouldhappen is the League should deduct points instead of fining managers (dont pay it themselves anyway) who go off at the referees then perhaps Klopp will shut his mouth, but dont hold your breath!
But then that would just mean that every team gets deducted points except for Liverpool. Klopp is the new Ferguson, gets away with intimidating the refs and they all fall for it.

I'm going to watch it again on MOTD, but will probably turn off the sound, their interviews and the analysis - just know it's going to be all about them. I know what I saw today, I don't need or want a biased account from pundits who rarely give us credit.

Back
Top Bottom