Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven't seen it all, but I know they're still moaning about the Liverpool goal where their player was on the floor pretending to be injured rather than getting up and defending.
For that one, I'd fine them for cheating and wasting official time by complaining about it.
The guy didn't have his head touched, was halfway up to his feet, then threw his hands Ln his head like he'd taken a right hook from Tyson Fury. Howe should be castrating his defender for that behaviour, not moaning at the referee.

I haven't seen it all, but I know they're still moaning about the Liverpool goal where their player was on the floor pretending to be injured rather than getting up and defending.
For that one, I'd fine them for cheating and wasting official time by complaining about it.
The guy didn't have his head touched, was halfway up to his feet, then threw his hands Ln his head like he'd taken a right hook from Tyson Fury. Howe should be castrating his defender for that behaviour, not moaning at the referee.
They were denied a stonewall peno against city though. Disgraceful decision

all now lining up to take a pop, dont remember the same witch hunt for the Robertson-Tanganga incident? Or did I miss that?

I see Mark Clattenburg has now weighed in to say Kane should’ve been sent off and that “Robbo” (yes he actually called him that) is lucky to be walking. And that Kane’s challenge was worse than “Robbo’s”.

Where are all these guys when a key decision goes against us?

I see Mark Clattenburg has now weighed in to say Kane should’ve been sent off and that “Robbo” (yes he actually called him that) is lucky to be walking. And that Kane’s challenge was worse than “Robbo’s”.

Where are all these guys when a key decision goes against us?
looks like we thought the same thing at the same time... the "Robbo" thing is also highly suspicious

all now lining up to take a pop, dont remember the same witch hunt for the Robertson-Tanganga incident? Or did I miss that?

Same old shit, everyone in the game loves Liverpool. They couldn’t wait to make excuses about how VVD, Thiago, Fabinho and Henderson were missing yesterday but nobody said a word about how we weren’t able to start Romero, Skipp, Reguilon, Hojbjerg or Lucas.

Christ I wish we’d beaten them. We should have won 6-2 then there would be nothing for them to cling to.

The BBC like to come across as the paragons of virtue and unbiased reporting but there as bad as sky, talkshite and the sun. Certain teams are above reproach and can do-say whatever they like. The bloody Liverpool love in is beyond a joke. I bet you have to be a Liverpool fan to work for them or at least say there your second team and these fuckers want us to pay for the privilege of reading-listening to there drivel through the licence fee.

Same old shit, everyone in the game loves Liverpool. They couldn’t wait to make excuses about how VVD, Thiago, Fabinho and Henderson were missing yesterday but nobody said a word about how we weren’t able to start Romero, Skipp, Reguilon, Hojbjerg or Lucas.

Christ I wish we’d beaten them. We should have won 6-2 then there would be nothing for them to cling to.
You bet they still would have found something to moan about

Back
Top Bottom