Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City - 3rd May, 16:00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Huge game.

Need a win to still have a chance of 5th in my opinion.

Same team that played at Southampton should give City a good game the way their playing at the moment.

1-1, Eriksen.

No idea what the score will be - one thing for CERTAIN - Aguero will score in this game

MeaslyGiantBlackfly.gif

3-0 Spurs.

Kane with one as he is buzzing from his PFA award
Lamela with one because he is now mint after punching one in the other day
Paulinho with one then does the classic rock the baby celebration

A 21st, then a lock in for the boxing, on Tottenham high road by midday. Dead by the time City have scored their 3rd against us.

Dembele must start, his presence in the middle of the pitch is vital for this match. This is the kinda game I would be expecting him to up his game and put his mark. I remember he owned Yaya 2 yrs ago when we beat them 3-1.

Aguero is as usual on form of his life but overall City aren't all that, we can beat them if Poch gets his tactics right.

This is the game I would want all players to put a proper shift throughout the match, I would therefore wouldn't wanna see Townsend or Chadli anywhere near starting 11.

This is the best possible line up considering the quality of the opposition.[formation=4231, French Prince, Dier, Fatsio, Verts, Rosie, Freemason, Banterleb, Pamela, Moose, Little Viking, Golden Boy][/formation]

SUB
Van Damme
Vlad
Davies
Ghaddafi
Chandler
Hamilton
Harmless Soldier

I have no confidence that we can get a result against citeh. Wish I was more optimistic but.....

With our current injuries at the back it could have been a simple fix if we didnt have a 3rd of the squad defunct.
Id have gone with a back line of:

............................Lloris
Dier.................Fazio.......Kaboul..........Jan

Taking current poor first team form into account, we could have had a midfield of:

..................Bentaleb.........Capoue
............................Dembele

And a front line of:

Chadli.....................................Eriksen
..........................Kane

Could have even played Capoue at CB and put Stambouli CM with Bentaleb, or played Kaboul RB, Dier LB and had Jan CB with Fazio. Also would have had the option to play a front line of:

.............Ade..........................Eriksen
............................Kane

But because we "dont have the players", I guess it will be:

...........................Lloris
Dier..............Fazio........Jan..........Vlad
...................Bentaleb.....Mason
Lamela..............Eriksen............Chadli
........................Kane

Chaldi and Vlad to get raped, Kane left wandering around in the wilderness while Eriksen politely jogs around, Mason to get steamrolled off the park while Dier has to come across to cover the ailing high line leaving us wide open on both flanks. First sub on 70....Paulinho for Lamela (who has actually been alright today)
Chasing shadows, first shot on target in the 57th minute, 3-0 City.

And thats my positive take on it.

Back
Top Bottom