Tottenham Hotspur VS Rennes. ECL - Thursday Dec 9th 2021 KO 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lRhECGR.jpeg

This is the best possible outcome from all of this.

Rennes is not responsible for your problems, so a little respect, please. We have also priorities in our season, and I don’t know why Rennes should accept a date that doesn’t arrange it at all. Once more, we are not the problem. La Bretagne, région de France où le tourisme a le mieux résisté au Covid-19 en 2021 😊
Ha, a sweet french word to learn : politesse ! 😀
In England, you do not go into someone else's house, uninvited, and demand respect.

Every year, Norway sends us a massive Christmas tree, as thanks for the help we gave them in WW2. France, however, sends us you.

Why do stupid cunts from other clubs even try and engage on here? It’s clear we can’t reach civility even amongst ourselves, let alone with their boring perspectives.

If anyone on this forum, or anyone they know that is a Spurs supporter, ever orders a Domino pizza again, I will send my troops round and the only thing you'll be able to eat in future is soup!
queen GIF

Rennes is not responsible for your problems, so a little respect, please. We have also priorities in our season, and I don’t know why Rennes should accept a date that doesn’t arrange it at all. Once more, we are not the problem. La Bretagne, région de France où le tourisme a le mieux résisté au Covid-19 en 2021 😊
is this a joke?

your moronic club doesn't seem to understand there's a worldwide pandemic going on and think us calling off the game is something personal against your club.
Do you not get that players are still testing positive days later? your club has behaved disgracefully.

Rennes is not responsible for your problems, so a little respect, please. We have also priorities in our season, and I don’t know why Rennes should accept a date that doesn’t arrange it at all. Once more, we are not the problem.

A sweet English word to learn: Bovvered!

Breaking News:
The entire Rennes squad are being held in a migrant detention centre just off the M25. The Home Secretary has issued a statement, confirming that their cases will be heard as a priority, but probably not before March 2023.
A spokesperson for the team has said, "We don't care how long it takes, just let us stay in the wonderful new independent UK. God Save The Queen.".

If the game is delayed but Vitesse get a big win on Thursday it'll become almost impossible for us to qualify even if we manage to beat Rennes, won't it?

We are +2 atm as far as GD is concerned, so it depends what some feel is insurmountable.....

Even if they won 4-0, a 2-0 home win against Rennes isn't out of the question considering it's a dead rubber for them anyway.

I know some can't see past binning the game off (and therefor the comp), but qualifying and then evaluating the landscape in Feb is the far smarter approach.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom