Tottenham Hotspur VS Rennes. ECL - Thursday Dec 9th 2021 KO 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't understand this banter argument.

Banter is literally a joke. Why are our fans afraid of banter. Who gives a shit what other fans think. If Dave down the pub wants to have a laugh then let him.

We win the trophy it is etched in history. Nobody can take that away from us. But oh no Dave from down the pub will laugh at us so we won't bother trying to win it.

Total bullshit.

On the flip side, having less games and load management is a better reason to not want to be in the competition if it means we can go for domestic prizes. But banter is the shittest excuse I've ever heard.

it was our only chance to win a trophy this year and our best shot at getting back into CL.

Ra85OP.png

Last time I ordered a Dominos, it arrived an hour late and cold. Maybe they should focus on that

I've started making my own pizzas every since the first lockdown and they're nicer than Dominos and it only costs a few quid to make about 4 large ones (some that i freeze). Makes you realise just how much of a rip off their pizzas are.
I use this recipe for the dough and it works great!

Pizza is expensive cheese on toast, its the least favourite takeaway option in my opinion.
Now I've seen this, Dominoes is firmly off the menu.
Not how I make it......I buy a margarita, and load it with olives, sweetcorn, mushrooms, artichokes, onion, ham and anything else that I may have in the fridge that goes with all that. Never ordered a pizza takeaway and not going to start now.

Fuckabout!

I want them to get Hamilton's lawyer on this.

Also, what happens with the tickets? Just refunded or do we get Eurostar tickets to go to the Rennes cunt off?

Not how I make it......I buy a margarita, and load it with olives, sweetcorn, mushrooms, artichokes, onion, ham and anything else that I may have in the fridge that goes with all that. Never ordered a pizza takeaway and not going to start now.
I've always been a bit scared of artichoke, think its the choke bit that does it... and its pointy-ness and the fact I dunno which bit to eat and which bit to chuck :contehandshead:

On the one hand I think we should challenge this legally just to make a point because fuck UEFA for punishing a team for having a covid outbreak.

But on the other hand its probably a blessing in disguise, we can go out without the embarrassment associated with this poxy trophy and focus in on the league and domestic cups with a view to getting back into the Champions league next season.

I'd still make the challenge though to see what we can get out of UEFA, the cunts.

Back
Top Bottom