Tottenham Hotspur VS Rennes. ECL - Thursday Dec 9th 2021 KO 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sarcastic ross geller GIF

Conte with full weeks of training during the run in competing against Arteta, Moyes, and Rangnick.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Rangnick is a good manager not sure why he is included with the other two.
He’s fine, not in the same stratosphere as Conte. Never win anything besides a domestic German cup. Rate him more as a technical director than a manager tbh.

He’s fine, not in the same stratosphere as Conte. Never win anything besides a domestic German cup. Rate him more as a technical director than a manager tbh.

I agree with that but he has a much better team than Conte and is not in the Arteta/Moyes level.

A massive step up from Ole but ultimately probably best suited to be the DOF which is where I think he ends up in the summer.

I agree with that but he has a much better team than Conte and is not in the Arteta/Moyes level.

A massive step up from Ole but ultimately probably best suited to be the DOF which is where I think he ends up in the summer.
Sure, I was just making a flippant post about our top 4 competition, not rating them exactly as managers.

Genuine question...
What the FLYING FUCK has Domino's pizza got to do with posting about Spurs or ANY football club for that matter?

Imagine @Spursofficial tweeting that Domino's pizzas are a tasteless doughy pap, and that their 'version' of authentic Pizza compared to the real thing in Italy, is like comparing Barolo with Blue Nun!
The fact the Twitter feed it appears on also happens to be full of Chelsea content speaks volumes!

Fucking jokers.... Go stuff your dry, pappy crust and give your customers a fucking heart attack with your piece of shit 'product'

No wonder you have to try and give that shit away on Tuesdays....

.... Talking of which, it's two for Tuesday today innit??

Hello, is that Domino's? 🍕......

Last edited:
If other teams get treated differently in coming months, we absolutely should. No way is a golden club getting knocked out of CL due to Covid
I think it's bloody outrageous. I wanted to stay in that trophy... but even for people who don't, it's an absolutely shit decision. Spurs did the right thing. UEFA needs to rethink ... again.

I just received an email from Spurs:

"Following the cancellation of our Europa Conference League fixture against Stade Rennais, we shall issue you with an automatic refund to the debit or credit card used to make the original purchase, including any booking fees incurred. Refunds will be processed in the next 48 hours and may take up to five working days to appear in your account."

"Following the cancellation of our Europa Conference League fixture against Stade Rennais, we shall issue you with an automatic refund to the debit or credit card used to make the original purchase, including any booking fees incurred. Refunds will be processed in the next 48 hours and may take up to five working days to appear in your account."
Including booking fees?!
Someone's feeling festive!

I got similar....

"We hope this email finds you well.

Following the cancellation of our Europa Conference League fixture against Stade Rennais, we shall issue you a refund equal to one third of the full price of your Group Stage package.

The refund will be issued to the debit or credit card used to make the original three-game purchase, excluding fees. Refunds will be processed in the next 48 hours and may take up to five working days to appear in your account."

Excluding fees? Tosser...:levystare:

I think it's really fucking poor not to award ticketing points. People had bought the tickets and were all set to go. Wouldn't have been much of a gesture. Wouldn't have even cost the club anything.

Back
Top Bottom