Tottenham Hotspur VS Rennes. ECL - Thursday Dec 9th 2021 KO 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yeah weird one.

I suppose it raises an interesting point?

when would we realistically expect to have everyone back and recovered and ready to play the next game?

do you recover quickly? alot of these guys could be symptom-less? are they training at home? are they testing daily and once they get a negative back they can return to training the next day?

so many Qs
I imagine 90% will be 100% Covid free by Liverpool.

Time away from football can be a good thing mentally, I don’t see that the lack of training massively impact their fitness. Players have so many niggles and knocks that a reset can be a positive both mentally and physically.

Lack of ball work and tactics is an issue but arguably offset by the aforementioned positives

I hope Kane uses this time wisely and gets a PT in to beast him. I would have him doing high energy sprints etc AM, strength at lunchtime and long endurance work in the afternoon

Unless Leicester are the ones postponing our fixture on the 16th December there's no lo

I imagine 90% will be 100% Covid free by Liverpool.

Time away from football can be a good thing mentally, I don’t see that the lack of training massively impact their fitness. Players have so many niggles and knocks that a reset can be a positive both mentally and physically.

Lack of ball work and tactics is an issue but arguably offset by the aforementioned positives

I hope Kane uses this time wisely and gets a PT in to beast him. I would have him doing high energy sprints etc AM, strength at lunchtime and long endurance work in the afternoon
He'll probably spend the time house-hunting in Cheshire.

middle-finger-fuck-you.gif

Rennes is not responsible for your problems, so a little respect, please. We have also priorities in our season, and I don’t know why Rennes should accept a date that doesn’t arrange it at all. Once more, we are not the problem.
Ha, a sweet french word to learn : politesse ! 😀

A sweet English word to learn: Bovvered!

Rennes is not responsible for your problems, so a little respect, please. We have also priorities in our season, and I don’t know why Rennes should accept a date that doesn’t arrange it at all. Once more, we are not the problem. La Bretagne, région de France où le tourisme a le mieux résisté au Covid-19 en 2021 😊

You come onto an English language forum for a rival football team rudely spouting a load of bollocks in French and then demand respect?! You haven't earned it so why should you get it in return?

Rennes is not responsible for your problems, so a little respect, please. We have also priorities in our season, and I don’t know why Rennes should accept a date that doesn’t arrange it at all. Once more, we are not the problem. La Bretagne, région de France où le tourisme a le mieux résisté au Covid-19 en 2021 😊
In England, you do not go into someone else's house, uninvited, and demand respect.

Every year, Norway sends us a massive Christmas tree, as thanks for the help we gave them in WW2. France, however, sends us you.

Respect? That’s rich!

Do you think we want a fixture backlog? Do you think we want our players to catch covid?

is this a joke?

your moronic club doesn't seem to understand there's a worldwide pandemic going on and think us calling off the game is something personal against your club.
Do you not get that players are still testing positive days later? your club has behaved disgracefully.

It’s a global pandemic you knob head. This isn’t Spurs fault that the whole club has contracted covid 19, so for the safety of everyone including you’re own club, the best course of action was cancelling it wether you like it or not. You don’t think we have important fixtures of our own ?

Back
Top Bottom