Tottenham Hotspur VS Rennes. ECL - Thursday Dec 9th 2021 KO 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got home to this news. It's a blessing in disguise, bearing in mind the fixtures mess we're in. I agree we should have kept the ticketing points - they're like loyalty points, aren't they - and we didn't cancel the blooming game, did we?

As for not being refunded the booking fee - that's just theft.

I got similar....

"We hope this email finds you well.

Following the cancellation of our Europa Conference League fixture against Stade Rennais, we shall issue you a refund equal to one third of the full price of your Group Stage package.

The refund will be issued to the debit or credit card used to make the original three-game purchase, excluding fees. Refunds will be processed in the next 48 hours and may take up to five working days to appear in your account."

Excluding fees? Tosser...:levystare:
That's more like it!:nunothumb:

Just got home to this news. It's a blessing in disguise, bearing in mind the fixtures mess we're in. I agree we should have kept the ticketing points - they're like loyalty points, aren't they - and we didn't cancel the blooming game, did we?

Interestingly (or not, as you like) I've had a fair few refunds for either cancelled or postponed and I couldn't go etc gigs (and some when I got Covid at short notice )
IIRC Ticketmaster always refunded the whole thing including fees as opposed to See Tickets and associated companies who kept them.

ewww, who'd put liver on a pizza :hugoshock:
Serious Silence Of The Lambs GIF

I wanted us to win a trophy this year as even though this is shit, the feeling of winning needs to be normalised to break our jinx. I do however think we have a real shot of the top four this season which is insane. Get that, back and keep conte and next year we could do exceptionally well.

uefa have penalised a team for being responsible. I reckon we have a legal standing, I also think that screws them in the CL now

I just received an email from Spurs:

"Following the cancellation of our Europa Conference League fixture against Stade Rennais, we shall issue you with an automatic refund to the debit or credit card used to make the original purchase, including any booking fees incurred. Refunds will be processed in the next 48 hours and may take up to five working days to appear in your account."
Just noticed your post, James.
Why still nothing on the OS?

That's the wonderful world we live in. People expect a free meal because it took a little longer to prepare than they expected. But not many bat an eyelid when a company takes your money and you receive nothing in return, it's just normal 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rennes have just been complete pricks. We did everything we could to play. We prepared for the original match only to have to postpone because of a COVID outbreak that made the authorities close our training ground.

Every single alternative date was rejected by Rennes, they are the only ones refusing to play the match. We want to play. Apparently we even offered to play yesterday, we've even offered to play in France. If any team should be made to forfeit, it's them. They are the ones refusing to fulfil the fixture.

Back
Top Bottom