Tottenham Hotspur VS Rennes. ECL - Thursday Dec 9th 2021 KO 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we just remind ourselves of the cock up from the PL too.

We could have played Rennes last Thursday if the PL had made an earlier decision. Leicester didn't want to play anyway. Now we are fucked both ways.

Word Association game involving UEFA and PL:

Piss up
Brewery
Organise

Can we just remind ourselves of the cock up from the PL too.

We could have played Rennes last Thursday if the PL had made an earlier decision. Leicester didn't want to play anyway. Now we are fucked both ways.

Word Association game involving UEFA and PL:

Piss up
Brewery
Organise

Can people please stop saying this...No we couldn't play Rennes because they had no intention of fulfilling the fixture.

Rennes have just been complete pricks. We did everything we could to play. We prepared for the original match only to have to postpone because of a COVID outbreak that made the authorities close our training ground.

Every single alternative date was rejected by Rennes, they are the only ones refusing to play the match. We want to play. Apparently we even offered to play yesterday, we've even offered to play in France. If any team should be made to forfeit, it's them. They are the ones refusing to fulfil the fixture.

UEFA indulging their "oh but our league shuts for xmas on the 22nd" excuse is utterly pathetic.

Have a programme subscription, so my copy came through.
Going for between 65-100 quid on Ebay.
Yes, some people are listing them on Ebay with a Buy-it-now price of £65-100, but that’s not the same as selling them for that.

Put it on an auction with a starting price of £10 and I bet it won't sell. Then try it starting at 99p and see how high it goes.

Last edited:
Yes, some people are listing them with a Buy-it-now price of £65-100, but that’s not the same as selling them for that.

Put it on an auction with a starting price of £10 and I bet it won't sell. Then try it starting at 99p and see how high it goes.
Would never sell any in my collection.
Too much of an anorak for that. :thumbup:

3b6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom