Tottenham Hotspur vs Shakhtar Donetsk, Sunday 6th August, 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would Richarlison have taken up the positions for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals?

I'm not sure.

It will be VDV.
The main worry for me is in the 3 preseason matches the opposition didn't have many chances compared to the amount of chances we made, but they all managed to score. I don't blame the goalkeeper for that, it's the defending.

Just trying to decide what I’m going to wear for the premier league winners party on the high road next year :ange-arms2:

dancer GIF

Got home late last night, my hands were still raw and hot. I haven't clapped that much at a game for about 5yrs!!! Movement, rotations, tempo of passing, shots, shots and shots!! Even where we look a little bit exposed by a ball over the top, the defenders by and large covered well enough to force an error (rushed shot, poor touch/pass) when they were through.

Gonna write to Opta and FBREF and insist there is a new metric hand "glowness" as a measure of performance.

I think we'll get tonked a couple of times before we sort out our defence but fuck me it's good to watch us have the ball again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom