Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheriff Tiraspol 07.11.13 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funnily enough, I got told to stop by a woman a few rows down (in the seats along from where all the flags were)
...she looked a bit old school, and like she could handle herself, so I didn't protest too much!!
But had there been the opportunity to ask her, I may have enquired as to what IS so offensive about stating that you are indeed Jewish, AND a Tottenham fan... SERIOUSLY (unlike me) don't get what there is to be offended about? (i'm not even that Jewishy, in the strictly Baddeilian sense) ...now had I said Paedo, and a Tottenham fan, I may have been able to see her point!

Fuck, just had a thought... it wasn't @ Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman was it???

I saw that - I think she got a bit wary and protested when the "Two Jews" song started which, if you weren't privy to the song before, may be a little odd...

I was standing in front of her and I think that she probably thought that you were joking when you said that you were Jewish.

And I also believe that many people find using the word Jew in a football chant is more offensive than the word Yid.

Back
Top Bottom