Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheriff Tiraspol 07.11.13 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enjoyed myself last night, despite having to stand next to two utter cunts who just stood like statues the entire fucking game. One of them, a short puggish Elton John lookalike wouldn't even cheer for the goal. Cunt. He should've been in the West Stand.

I also got a bit pissed off with the stewards last night. I mean look at this shit as we left....

2wn8yue.jpg

What did they think would happen? It was as if they thought we were a bunch of hoolies or something.

Thats me waving to the stewards. Not one miserable cunt would wave back.
.....And I wasn't even taking the piss, just having a lovely night out and wanted some engagement with my fellow man (<<<NO HOMO) :vdvdive:

When I fly in to games, I have to prioritise, due to time off work, and money, see cos Im a normal bloke with a life that doesnt allow me to fly around Europe once or twice a week.

Sheriff just is'nt one I would pick, neither are the under 18s. Oh well.

Great work last night, was on the shelf with my boy and like the Maribor game last season, he has been telling anyone that will listen today about how great our support is and how much fun it is to go to Spurs. He is 8 and for me last night will only encourage more young fans than the negative atmosphere that so many of our premier league games generate. The Anzi game is a dead rubber but I am now being told we must go.........because we support our club and the team..........great stuff!!

Great work last night, was on the shelf with my boy and like the Maribor game last season, he has been telling anyone that will listen today about how great our support is and how much fun it is to go to Spurs. He is 8 and for me last night will only encourage more young fans than the negative atmosphere that so many of our premier league games generate. The Anzi game is a dead rubber but I am now being told we must go.........because we support our club and the team..........great stuff!!
Do the right thing and get over to Block 35 for Anzhi then! (OK there will be some fruity chants but don't imagine it'd be any worse than anything he'd hear in the Shelf)

Great stuff, more Spurs fans on the way.

Just out of interest, Were any Jewish fans cautioned for shouting YID, and presumably causing offence to, I imagine, THFC's largely non-Jewish matchday staff!

Just out of interest, Were any Jewish fans cautioned for shouting YID, and presumably causing offence to, I imagine, THFC's largely non-Jewish matchday staff!

I completely forgot - I enjoyed yours' and someone else's

"I'm a Jewish, I'm a Jewish, I'm a Jewish Tottenham fan!"
and
"Two Jews! We've only got two Jews! We've only got two Jews!"

And if anyone knows the lad with the flag who was singing
"Oh, Michu, Michu
He's probably not a Jew
He's better than me or you
Oh, Michu, Michu!"

Please give him a big pat on the back for me.

I'm still on a massive come down from the night - to have two nights like that within a week of each other was fucking fantastic and I'm looking forward to Anzhi like you wouldn't believe. So fucking worth the hassle and the long drives...can't stop smiling about the fun I had singing for the shirt for 90 minutes.

I completely forgot - I enjoyed yours' and someone else's

"I'm a Jewish, I'm a Jewish, I'm a Jewish Tottenham fan!"
and
"Two Jews! We've only got two Jews! We've only got two Jews!"

Funnily enough, I got told to stop by a woman a few rows down (in the seats along from where all the flags were)
...she looked a bit old school, and like she could handle herself, so I didn't protest too much!!
But had there been the opportunity to ask her, I may have enquired as to what IS so offensive about stating that you are indeed Jewish, AND a Tottenham fan... SERIOUSLY (unlike me) don't get what there is to be offended about? (i'm not even that Jewishy, in the strictly Baddeilian sense) ...now had I said Paedo, and a Tottenham fan, I may have been able to see her point!

Fuck, just had a thought... it wasn't @ Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman was it???

Back
Top Bottom