Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland (away) 29/12/2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah, he has a whinge but he doesn't go ape shit.

I don't condone players surrounding and berating the ref, but if we did, refs wouldn't be so quick to jump on Bale. I know it's wrong but it's what the top teams do to ensure the ref thinks twice about a decision that will negatively impact their team, and it's why they remain the top teams, because they have a disproportionate amount of contentious decisions go their way.

Erm... think I have to disagree there. Obviously 'massive whining cunt' would be several bridges too far, but he definitely doesn't endear himself with his reactions to decisions that don't go his way...

919322-15267765-640-360.jpg

I really can't agree with this. The example you posted of possibly the one time he's done something disrespectful like that. Hardly in the same sort of mould as Suarez who doesn't stop crying all game is it? Anyway. Game's over and besides the booking bake fucking destroyed them

Back
Top Bottom