TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. WEST BROMWICH ALBION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're probably best off pushing Dier into central midfield here

Playing 3 at the back requires your wing backs to actually contribute to being wing backs, Davies and Trippier don't

Piss off with the β€œI was right” shit.
I jokingly suggested we'd draw 0-0, then jokingly referred back to it. Stop being so triggered, you're a Spurs fan for fucks sake, this should not come as any kind of surprise. Tottenham Hotspur does not cater to snowflakes, marshmallows or fans of safe spaces. We're self deprecating, doom merchants. Deal with it.

We can't break sides down with passes sideways and backways. Why is nobody taking a risk, a dribble, something to try and catch them off guard?
Poch should have used one of Rose/Aurier, Davies and Trippier are too cautious.

I’ve come to the conclusion that if I don’t drink alcohol when we play we don’t play well. Off to the shops at half time

Back
Top Bottom