TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. WEST BROMWICH ALBION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doubt we're winning anything anytime soon. We'll have another transitional season at our new stadium next season. We had our chance with the league the past two seasons. Players will start leaving soon as well, reckon Eriksen will be the first to go

Fuck off. This isn't a fucking discussing for a game thread.

You know what, I'd rather see these cunts go down before West Ham.
tumblr_lqie6e4wP81qlznzro1_500.gif

love Winks but fuck me, please pass the ball forward!

Sometimes I think it's just a mindset or fear of being the one to loose the ball but christ I get so frustrated with any player that continuously opts for the square pass all the time, especially when the striker has made a bit of space to receive the ball in an advanced position.

Difference between us and teams like city.. they smash teams that are parking the bus regardless.. but whenever we face someone playing like WB today, you feel like we won't score even if we'd play for another 3 hours..

This really does have an AVB-era feel about it. Except there's no Bale to take anyone one on and dig us out of the shit
Ive seen things like this said many many times about our matches in the Poch era. But there was nothing unique to the 'AVB style' of football, it's just what happens when one team have the ball and move it around slowly and the other team are defending with 11 men. It happens to all kinds of teams all the time. We are not that good at possession football, and it's a pretty good tactic for the West Broms of this world to do exactly this to us. As long as we fail to buy more creative players who are good at moving the ball around with speed and accuracy, then this will keep happening.

Back
Top Bottom