TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. WEST BROMWICH ALBION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why do refs wait until the 88th minute to book a keeper for wasting time? Probably just enjoying his day out at Wembley.

Poch needs to get be hairdryer out. Have to see a different Tottenham second half otherwise we’re in trouble.

Difference between us and teams like city.. they smash teams that are parking the bus regardless.. but whenever we face someone playing like WB today, you feel like we won't score even if we'd play for another 3 hours..
We play defensive against teams of this ilk where as they go out and attack. Conceding isn't the problem, the problem is we pack our team with attack midfielders and leave only Kane in the box - who himself likes to drift out. We need to be playing two strikers in games like this.

I wouldn't go that far. but I'd say poch has the hardest job out of all the top 6 to get top 4.

For lots of ressons the assertion is correct but these are the tests for top managers to pass.

All it proves to me and I have said this from day one is we need 3 strikers, just to have clear and different options, including 4-4-2 or whatever.

Plenty time until that goes.

Back
Top Bottom