Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ladies and gentlemen, this is it, this is the one.
I’ve been to many NLD’s but I cannot remember too many more important than this one..

The pressure is massive but I feel our players are more hardened than in previous years. This Woolwich side is a team full of Fairies. I have never seen a team scream so much or roll around and try to cheat the ref. They will not enjoy the atmosphere.

We can do this and we the fans will be the 12th man..
They have cried about having to run the gauntlet up seven sisters road but that was nothing, you wait until Thursday..

BE PREPARED FOR HELL WOOLWICH, BE PREPARED FOR HELL.

Last edited:
Kill them on and off the pitch :contepoint:
friends sleep GIF

Of course I'll take a win no matter how, but I really, really want us to give them a thorough beating considering the circumstances. Taking the night off and losing pay to see this Spurs, don't let us down

When will we know if it’s going ahead on Thursday? Will they be looking for a postponement again if they get an injury or two tomorrow.

The thought of going to the game Thursday and seeing them secure 4th by beating us makes me feel sick. I hope the players realise just how much this means.

Huge game. Feels like the biggest we’ve had in a long while.

With their injuries & the Conte factor, we’re a better team. The defensive style made sense vs City & Liverpool but I hope we take the game to these.

Please please please please please ..anyone going to the game make it as hostile ,intimidating and vile expierience for them cunts as possible of the pitch from the moment they step up the steps of seven sisters all the way up the high road ...
They havnt been here for 5 years with a crowd...make sure the cunts are crying about the savagery handed out to them.
I shall be doing my bit..any goon cunt near the hospital telly will get it ...fucking scum...if the hospital aint/wont show it i'll get a wheelchair to the pub up the road .
61 yrs ive been on this planet and the hate for them cunts just seems to grow...i still cant figure what makes any cunt follow them.

Back
Top Bottom