Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Too busy celebrating CL football because I’m a fan

Try it

Plastic

I will, once we've gotten a draw or better round about 1PM my time Sunday.

You're too busy celebrating something we haven't yet nailed down to answer a question, but not too busy to continue responding to someone you don't even think is a fan in the first place?

You're trying too hard to be something you're not.

It always had that feeling of whoever won this game (whenever it was played) would win the battle mentally for the top 4 spot. Job not done yet but the way that we beat Woolwich too had a huge bearing over their performance vs Newcastle last night imo.

So THAT'S where they were...

...whilst many Spurs fans were mistakingly throwing stuff at eachother in the WRONG CORDON on the HIGH ROAD... the Police had kettled the Gooners down the side street....
Imagine the amount of shit and stinking rubbish the local residents had to clear up after they'd passed by.... not to mention the litter!

Last edited:
So THAT'S where they were...

...whilst many Spurs fans were mistakingly throwing stuff at eachother in the WRONG CORDON on the HIGH ROAD... the Police had kettled the Gooners down the side street....
Imagine the amount of shit and stinking rubbish the local residents had to clear up after they'd passed by.... not to mention the litter!

Glad I didn’t park my car on that street!

Back
Top Bottom