Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have obviously forgot about the penalty Michael Oliver gave them last year. He was even told to review it on the screen and refused.
This lot were supporting the ref even tho everyone knew it was not a penalty.

Pathetic fans, which was evident on thursday night.
They're disgusting.

Just like their manager.

It's a perfect fit.

My voice still hasn't recovered fully. Was bloody loud in the ground. Honestly couldn't hear the goons once from the South stand. Glorious night. So weird to be able to relax in a derby with a half to spare

On mania one maggot mentioned that Thursday gave him PTSD.

EVERY GOONER SINCE LAST THURSDAY. (INC MY NEIGHBOUR)

Pouting Pout GIF

Sad Baby GIF

baby no GIF

watch that bottom lip go.

Love it mate

Well said that man
Thing is ... I genuinely don't hope he dies (I actually hate that song)
...instead, what I do hope is that he lives a long life, and gets abused EVERY SINGLE day of it...
Just so he lives out the rest of his days knowing what a despicable human being he is, and what a terrible, immoral life choice he made.

I hope the cunt lives to 100!! ...and has to fend off and take that abuse for every single moment he still walks the earth.... I want him to SUFFER slowly, not die!

A mere brush.... Again, like with Fabinho last week... I'm surprised people aren't complaining about Son Chin-Butting his elbow!!

Heard the 'Seven Sisters' song on Thursday walking back after the game... Not sure I've ever heard it in its entirety before, or if these are the actual words... But some older guy was singing it, so think it's legit:

"It's a long way, to Seven Sisters,
it's a long way to go...
it's a long way, to Seven Sisters,
but it's the only way you know...
We'll see you at the Station,
better come prepared...
you're right to be scared!"

Can anyone confirm they were the original words, or had that guy made them up?

Either way, it sounded good, and I joined in... (Even though there weren't any Gooners left to sing it to!!)

Heard the 'Seven Sisters' song on Thursday walking back after the game... Not sure I've ever heard it in its entirety before, or if these are the actual words... But some older guy was singing it, so think it's legit:

"It's a long way, to Seven Sisters,
it's a long way to go...
but it's the only way you know...
We'll see you at the Station,
better come prepared...
you're right to be scared!"

Can anyone confirm they were the original words, or had that guy made them up?

Either way, it sounded good, and I joined in... (Even though there weren't any Gooners left to sing it to!!)

Good song. Sung at the wrong fanbase imo.

Thing is ... I genuinely don't hope he dies (I actually hate that song)
...instead, what I do hope is that he lives a long life, and gets abused EVERY SINGLE day of it...
Just so he lives out the rest of his days knowing what a despicable human being he is, and what a terrible, immoral life choice he made.

I hope the cunt lives to 100!! ...and has to fend off and take that abuse for every single moment he still walks the earth.... I want him to SUFFER slowly, not die!

A mere brush.... Again, like with Fabinho last week... I'm surprised people aren't complaining about Son Chin-Butting his elbow!!

It’s Woolwich … some are

My voice still hasn't recovered fully. Was bloody loud in the ground. Honestly couldn't hear the goons once from the South stand. Glorious night. So weird to be able to relax in a derby with a half to spare
I was North stand, towards the West. Could not hear a single thing from them.

I'm thinking of a time when we were away at Leeds, FA cup replay won it 3-1. Defoe scored a breakaway at the end. Bale was LB and not very good either. I digress.

I was stood at the foot right at the end of the Spurs fans, looking up at this massive stand full of Leeds. I could hardly hear myself think let alone hear us singing. The singing from them came down like an avalanche of noise. I felt I was being blown away. Quite intimidating.

I'd hope that's what it was like for the scum the other night. They came to the Lane all pumped up and ready to give it large. But once we started singing they just couldn't reply because they could hardly hear themselves.

I might be a tiny bit biased but the atmosphere last night was well up there with any game I have been to... I have been to the Rome derby, the el clássico, and even the bombonera for boca-river which may have had more firecrackers, confetti and craziness but the sheer noise coming from the south stand last night was like nothing else I have experienced!

The we're the South/shelf/Paxton chant was incredible and also the amount of love Antônio got! He would be crazy to walk away from us and hopefully he stays and builds something special. That stadium deserves CL footy and if we don't pull it of this year I'm sure he will get us there next.
This.

It was the best chant of the lot.

I've never heard the entire South Stand, the shelf and the entire Paxton join in.

I was singing on my jack Jones from the west. Fecking posh bastards around me didn't join in with me.

So last home game of the season. This season can’t end quick enough for me. Been a horrible season.

As everyone has said this will be very tricky. 12 o clock on a Sunday is ridiculous time to play football. The atmosphere will be nothing like Thursday night. It will be a very complacent atmosphere in the morning sun, playing against a type of team that we have struggled against for a few seasons now. The crowd are going to have to play a major part to get the team going, because otherwise it will start going from side to side and backwards and before we know it it’s turned into another Brighton. The crowd can’t let that happen

We need to get in behind them , none of this rolling the ball around the back 4.

It could be a 3-0 win or a 0-1 loss.. we need to score early., to settle everybody down

So last home game of the season. This season can’t end quick enough for me. Been a horrible season.

As everyone has said this will be very tricky. 12 o clock on a Sunday is ridiculous time to play football. The atmosphere will be nothing like Thursday night. It will be a very complacent atmosphere in the morning sun, playing against a type of team that we have struggled against for a few seasons now. The crowd are going to have to play a major part to get the team going, because otherwise it will start going from side to side and backwards and before we know it it’s turned into another Brighton. The crowd can’t let that happen

We need to get in behind them , none of this rolling the ball around the back 4.

It could be a 3-0 win or a 0-1 loss.. we need to score early., to settle everybody down

That’s the spirit!

Back
Top Bottom