Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did the garden so I could see gooner neighbour.
smug smile on my face.
he says it’s in their hands.
yep, it is. But we both know your gonna fuck it up.
I have the freedom of knowing Conte leads our charge.
scums charge lead by Mr Bean’s love child.
his mouth says words that his eyes betray.
mr bean lol GIF by britbox

I might be a tiny bit biased but the atmosphere last night was well up there with any game I have been to... I have been to the Rome derby, the el clássico, and even the bombonera for boca-river which may have had more firecrackers, confetti and craziness but the sheer noise coming from the south stand last night was like nothing else I have experienced!

The we're the South/shelf/Paxton chant was incredible and also the amount of love Antônio got! He would be crazy to walk away from us and hopefully he stays and builds something special. That stadium deserves CL footy and if we don't pull it of this year I'm sure he will get us there next.
I bet those games didn't have the rubber bands though.

I've not added mine yet as TFC's amateur videographer in the stands.
Here we go then. It's late but worth the wait!

This was fucking impressive. 10 mins before the game and the ground was only 85% full. Listen to that sound!

Tifo entering the pitch.

Team announcements, wait for the ending of this video :

Kane penalty, I may have gone a bit mad on this one. Mind your ears.

This one is probably my favourite. Never seen the posh lot in the west stand get up and sing like this before. Also holding first yellow card here.

Any of you south standers want to know how you sound from the rest of the ground then listen to this, the back end of the video really transcends the noise from the south stand here:

I said it at halftime, I was really proud to be in that number. Its evidence that we can make this new ground a fortress and a place that teams fear coming to. If we are to achieve big things we will need to do that, as supporters we have that influence and role to play.

Enjoy the videos for anyone who was unable to get there, it really was louder than the videos could capture but it's better than the dampened version from the TV coverage.

I'm off to rewatch the game which I haven't done yet!

COYS! 💪

This was fucking impressive. 10 mins before the game and the ground was only 85% full. Listen to that sound!

Tifo entering the pitch.

This one is probably my favourite. Never seen the posh lot in the west stand get up and sing like this before. Also holding first yellow card here.

Any of you south standers want to know how you sound from the rest of the ground then listen to this, the back end of the video really transcends the noise from the south stand here:

I said it at halftime, I was really proud to be in that number. Its evidence that we can make this new ground a fortress and a place that teams fear coming to. If we are to achieve big things we will need to do that, as supporters we have that influence and role to play.

Enjoy the videos for anyone who was unable to get there, it really was louder than the videos could capture but it's better than the dampened version from the TV coverage.

COYS! 💪

SUPERB WORK!!! :adesalute:

Tifo entering the pitch.

COYS! 💪

Nice vids mate, how did you upload them? I might have a few good ones to post too.

Tifo entering the pitch.

COYS! 💪

Top draw. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Been listening to a lot of Talksport today. Darren Bent is another minge. Why did he ever sign for us and why did we ever want him? To have worn the shirt but still be a die hard gooner is a disgrace. No wonder he had ‘BENT’ on his back!
Haha he still scored for us against his beloved goons in the 4-4 at the emirates all them years ago. Must have been tough for him that…
:contelol:

Back
Top Bottom