Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got home. Wow, that was boring! Naz, Tottenham's worst player in the 90 mins, got the vital equaliser - and it was a good goal. Sad to say, that could be the last game of women's football I go to - I'd rather hammer a few rusty nails into my head.

I thought they had won something.

Celebrating getting to a final? Nah, fuck that. Win the fucking thing then celebrate.

You miserable pair.

It’s the first time that our ladies team have made it to a FA Cup final! Christ, even the men’s team hasn’t exactly pulled up trees in that department.

Celebrate the good moments when you can. After the misery of yesterday, it’s nice to have something to feel good about with this club 😂

Last edited:
why is mr spock playing at fullback for us?

women_ashleighneville.png

I went (and result aside) enjoyed it...
Better atmosphere at times in our away end than at some of our mens games at Wembley and even at the new stadium I've been to.
The lines of about 30 stewards I had to walk past and through on my own to get through the turnstile was overkill/quite amusing... You crazy dudes mumbling Chelsea... Chelsea at me! Bet they're fun at parties...
Sadly about a third empty but at times we sang them out of their place...
Shall we sing a song for you...
You're supposed to be at home...
Is this The Emirates...?
Didn't matter that I didn't know the players.
To quote Mark E. Smith...
"If it's me and yer granny on bongos, it's The Fall."
COYS!

Massive 3 points today. Won 1-0 away to Coventry who were also undefeated and on the same points before today.

Sad isn't it how when racism, homophobia and Islamophobia are correctly called out on football forums, sexism and misogyny are still rife and widely accepted. Shame.

Back
Top Bottom