Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know enough about the Spurs ladies (or anything honestly) to know what positions are of greatest need. I do know Morgan isn't going to be enough to win the WSL, especially with Kerr joining Chelsea this year and the 2 Manc clubs signing Lavelle, Mewis, Press and Tobin Heath.

Spurs ladies will need at least the 3 of them, and maybe a few of the Lyon or Wolfsburg girls as well to mount a challenge.
Last season and against West Ham last week we missed so many chances, Morgan will definitely help with that.

Last season and against West Ham last week we missed so many chances, Morgan will definitely help with that.
Got 3 from the American League in total now, from watching the woman the defence has been good but needed something going forward so a great signing

It's kind of surreal seeing her in a Spurs shirt. I've watched her play for the US over the years and always liked her. Shame that it's just a short loan though. I hope the club keep investing in the women's team and make sure to stay in the top division.

For the womens team and Spurs it's quite a coup, it will get us even more attention. Alex Morgan is the Beckham of the womens game (?!)

Will they train at Hotspur Way now?

Back
Top Bottom