Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The mens game is pricing everyone but old wealthy people out.

I’d like to know how is it I can get a ticket for any spurs match home or away provided I pay £150/£200 per ticket at an online ticketing agency - big games can be £300 plus per ticket. It’s a fiddle!

I’d like to know how is it I can get a ticket for any spurs match home or away provided I pay £150/£200 per ticket at an online ticketing agency - big games can be £300 plus per ticket. It’s a fiddle!

I see the GOAT CRETIN has disagreed with my previous post. Perhaps he runs an online ticketing agency in his spare time? :roseunsure:

Think the womens game has room to grow. They may not be as good as a non league mens team.

I’ve seen some girls that I don’t have any doubt could compete with some of the non- league boys;I’ve not yet seen a team of girls that you would expect to do that successfully but definitely the individuals girls are there in abundance so it’s only a matter of time.

I think they are trying to market womens games more as a family day out.

On the back of the women’s World Cup they’re obviously pushing it because the viewing figures in the summer were huge. All this free-be ticket lark is just to butter up the audience and have bums on seats for the real deal that is TV advertising. I think if they price the tickets sensibly they’ll still get a credible crowd attendance for the better quality clashes but not on the scale they can achieve in Spain - not yet anyway.

I watched today for the first time and it was good entertainment. Chelsea were fitter and stronger, the last 10 minutes we were backs to the wall defending.
If we had a real goalscorer we would have won. We should have raided the Swedish league in the summer, Lina Hurtig and/or Stina Blackstenius. Both were good in the World Cup.

How much does it cost to buy and pay these bitches?

Free tickets - it should have been a sellout; after all who’s at church on Sundays anymore. :sonhmm:

Yeah, that's exactly what City did. Makes very good sense to get a family of 4 in for say £10-£15, where hopefully the kids get hooked and want to go to more games, spend money on merch etc.

I'd expect Levy to be all over that at some point
if the prices are right women's football could fill the football void for the youth and families that are getting priced out of the Premier League fairly well.

Our women play at Brentford's stadium I think? (derbies I guess at the New Lane). But surely there will be a proper stadium for them in the pipeline if the game keeps expanding. A decent 10k seater would probably do well. But that is of course me thinking ahead of schedule.

Got the win, don't know if I could watch that every week. Liverpool were dreadful and our final third play wasn't great either...

Got the win, don't know if I could watch that every week. Liverpool were dreadful and our final third play wasn't great either...
Seriously, next opportunity we get ... not sure if there is a January window for the women.
GettyImages-1150205839-5.jpg

Been watching Spurs so long that the quality has had nothing to do with it. 2019 in the league hasn’t been great. The game today was actually alright. Some nice football, plenty of heart, no one hiding. Men’s game at the top level could actually learn a thing or two about the basic passion of the game. Surprised we don’t get bigger crowds. We will this time next year.

Back
Top Bottom