Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New signing.

Tottenham: Eveliina Summanen joins until 2023​

Last updated 4 minutes ago

Tottenham have signed Finland midfielder Eveliina Summanen from Swedish side Kristianstads DFF for an undisclosed fee.

The 23-year-old, who has won 34 caps, has signed a contract until 2023, with the option of a further year.

"It's a dream to sign for Tottenham. I'm very proud to be a Spurs player and play in one of the top leagues in the world," she said.

The deal is subject to a work permit and is Spurs' first January signing.

"I felt that now is the right time to take the next step in my career - I can't wait to get started," Summanen said.

"The club has big ambitions and I'm incredibly happy to be a part of the next stage of the journey here."

Summanen began her career at HJK in Finland before moving to the Swedish top flight, where she made 21 appearances for KIF Orebro and 43 starts for Kristianstads.

Tottenham are third in the Women's Super League, five points behind leaders Woolwich.

the womens team seem to have add a lot of bigname stars to their team, and its moved them up the league this season, hope Levy thinks about it for the mens team

Back
Top Bottom