Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here is the only known photo of this particular area in existence that doesn't include Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman .

xCiOFCN.png

Just got home. Wow, that was boring! Naz, Tottenham's worst player in the 90 mins, got the vital equaliser - and it was a good goal. Sad to say, that could be the last game of women's football I go to - I'd rather hammer a few rusty nails into my head.

I thought they had won something.

Celebrating getting to a final? Nah, fuck that. Win the fucking thing then celebrate.

You miserable pair.

It’s the first time that our ladies team have made it to a FA Cup final! Christ, even the men’s team hasn’t exactly pulled up trees in that department.

Celebrate the good moments when you can. After the misery of yesterday, it’s nice to have something to feel good about with this club 😂

Last edited:
You miserable pair.

It’s the first time in 33 years that our ladies team have made it to a FA Cup final! Christ, even the men’s team hasn’t exactly pulled up trees in that department.

Celebrate the good moments when you can. After the misery of yesterday, it’s nice to have something to feel good about with this club 😂
I will not lie to you. It bored the pants off me.

At least we don't have Chelsea in the final.

I have to admit the quality of football wasn't great, and TBH I wasn't expecting it to be.
However I would always cheer on any team that wore the shirt and I did just that when we scored both goals.
A much needed boost to my mood after yesterday's debacle.
Now, how do we get tickets for the final?
London Football GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

Well done to the ladies, the men could take some pointers from yourself on showing fight.

Interesting final as well, Spurs, the team who actually had to work for their position, vs. Man Utd, the club that was handed their spot.

Ladies football is what it is , its never going to reach the level of the men’s game in terms of intensity or interest big tournaments yes with the media hype and promotion it grabs people’s imagination if England or a British competitor is doing well not unlike the olympics or Wimbledon for that passing moment people get into it……..after Wimbledon who continues to watch tennis tournaments unless they are in the way of doing so! I’ll watch Tottenham men & women and get into it because it’s Tottenham but there is no point disrespecting it if you don’t like it , don’t watch it.

Ladies football is what it is , its never going to reach the level of the men’s game in terms of intensity or interest big tournaments yes with the media hype and promotion it grabs people’s imagination if England or a British competitor is doing well not unlike the olympics or Wimbledon for that passing moment people get into it……..after Wimbledon who continues to watch tennis tournaments unless they are in the way of doing so! I’ll watch Tottenham men & women and get into it because it’s Tottenham but there is no point disrespecting it if you don’t like it , don’t watch it.
I've watched a few entertaining women's games. This certainly wasn't one of them. It's not disrespecting - it's differentiating.

Back
Top Bottom