Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Played 13. W12 D1

For 77 against 8

Averaging a fraction under 6 goals a game.
The girls team for the club I play for over here had an almost identical record. Not sure whether they had dropped points but they had a goal difference of 70 when i looked at their standings: 77GF 7 GA. Absolute madness. They were destroying teams when I watched a few of their matches before my team played.

It is easy to laugh at the women's game, but my friends two daughters play competitively and their League is full of girls who have become great team players.
This, when they could have so easily taken the wrong road or become Kardashian clones. For those reasons alone the Women's game should be supported.
A football dressing room is one of life's great educators.

It is easy to laugh at the women's game, but my friends two daughters play competitively and their League is full of girls who have become great team players.
This, when they could have so easily taken the wrong road or become Kardashian clones. For those reasons alone the Women's game should be supported.

Pics?

I sit with the freethinkers of the modern game . The Ideas of the bohemian mavericks have to be respected .
Progression is the way forward , the school of Sepp Blatter / Benny Hill have shown us that if the game of the gentle breed is to be successful then these latter day Jack Kerouacs have to be followed .

Totally agree. I do think the BBC coverage is over the top but if it helps females get into sport rather than the shallow and fake world of celebrity then it's a good thing.

There is a stupid amount of pressure on young girls to dress, look and behave in a certain way, all fuelled by media and silly celebrities with more money than sense, none of which are achievable without an airbrush and an army of helpers.

Sport is a great release from this and allows you to be part of a team, where no matter your background, size or race you work for one objective without the silly pressures of modern life

They're 15 you Nonce.

Hey buddy. I'm not the one talking about them on the internet.

p2Igtdg.gif

Massive 3 points today. Won 1-0 away to Coventry who were also undefeated and on the same points before today.

Sad isn't it how when racism, homophobia and Islamophobia are correctly called out on football forums, sexism and misogyny are still rife and widely accepted. Shame.

Just checked Eskimo's and Nutter's agrees...Joe is sitting on the fence a bit...

When my nephew played rugby as a kid, there was a girl who loved rugby but because there was no team for her she had to play in his team. She was a great player but had to give up because of the grief she got.

I think it's great that girls like this now have proper teams in place so that they can enjoy playing this sport we all love.

Back
Top Bottom