Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree. I still wolf whistle and shout ' cooorrr' at birds I find attractive, sure it brightens up their day

Not a chance of getting away with that today, it’s about as out of date as Benny Hill. If you did it from a building site you’d definitely be sacked.

Think it was about 24000, very respectable for a womens match. It was an away match.

Very good turn out for the women’s game and the attendances are going up every season. I can remember when Chelsea were regularly averaging half that number and that’s the men!

Think the womens game has room to grow. They may not be as good as a non league mens team. But they try to play the game in the right way and its much more pleasing on the eye.

If the games are cheap, say a tenner. Then families will go.

Not many people could afford to take a family to WHL regularly. The mens game is pricing everyone but old wealthy people out.

The mens game is pricing everyone but old wealthy people out.

I’d like to know how is it I can get a ticket for any spurs match home or away provided I pay £150/£200 per ticket at an online ticketing agency - big games can be £300 plus per ticket. It’s a fiddle!

I’d like to know how is it I can get a ticket for any spurs match home or away provided I pay £150/£200 per ticket at an online ticketing agency - big games can be £300 plus per ticket. It’s a fiddle!

I see the GOAT CRETIN has disagreed with my previous post. Perhaps he runs an online ticketing agency in his spare time? :roseunsure:

The womens games would be a really good place to get the old 1882 movement back together!

.....not gonna happen though.
Shame that fizzled out before I had a chance to go to a game. I only started on here because someone told me about 1882 and this forum.
Ah well, at least I've managed to meet a number of TFC contributors (and all lovely people ..........so far ;) )

Think the womens game has room to grow. They may not be as good as a non league mens team.

I’ve seen some girls that I don’t have any doubt could compete with some of the non- league boys;I’ve not yet seen a team of girls that you would expect to do that successfully but definitely the individuals girls are there in abundance so it’s only a matter of time.

I think they are trying to market womens games more as a family day out.

On the back of the women’s World Cup they’re obviously pushing it because the viewing figures in the summer were huge. All this free-be ticket lark is just to butter up the audience and have bums on seats for the real deal that is TV advertising. I think if they price the tickets sensibly they’ll still get a credible crowd attendance for the better quality clashes but not on the scale they can achieve in Spain - not yet anyway.

My point was that they are more intelligent with the ball. Not as much huff and puff as the non leagues.
I watched today for the first time and it was good entertainment. Chelsea were fitter and stronger, the last 10 minutes we were backs to the wall defending.
If we had a real goalscorer we would have won. We should have raided the Swedish league in the summer, Lina Hurtig and/or Stina Blackstenius. Both were good in the World Cup.

I watched today for the first time and it was good entertainment. Chelsea were fitter and stronger, the last 10 minutes we were backs to the wall defending.
If we had a real goalscorer we would have won. We should have raided the Swedish league in the summer, Lina Hurtig and/or Stina Blackstenius. Both were good in the World Cup.

How much does it cost to buy and pay these bitches?

Back
Top Bottom