Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The ladies are certainly working hard enough just they better not let slip their concentration if Woolwich score Tottenham aren’t creating anything one goal might be enough.

JaggedEvilGreatdane-size_restricted.gif
:levywhoa:
She has been excellent. Probably our best player?

Alex Scott sounds giddy. She can fuck right off.

Our women's team will get there. Improving season on season and it's been a mountain to climb to catch up with Chelsea and Woowlich.
When you think Woolwich were pretty much a professional outfit 20 years ago. And when the wsl formed they culled teams like Doncaster belles to make room for teams that were affiliated to the Premier league, its been set up for them.

When you think Woolwich were pretty much a professional outfit 20 years ago. And when the wsl formed they culled teams like Doncaster belles to make room for teams that were affiliated to the Premier league, its been set up for them.
Been a bit like the USWNT in previous years - hoovering up trophies because they had an infrastructure in place lightyears ahead of anyone else.

Glad that both of those instances seem to be changing (and their smugness will end).

I kinda get howa lot of girls think about mens football at the moment.

No interest in the sport but I can't get enough of seeing her!
If you think I watch football for the good looking men, I give you Wayne Rooney, the Neville brothers, Ian Dowie, Martin Keown, Charlie George, and that's just off the top of my head. For every Ginola, there was a dozen Ray Parlours.

Can't say that the women's game does anything for me, find it at a level of watching children play. Obviously I would always want our girls to win, but definitely wouldn't spend an hour and half watching a game.

PS - I had no idea who Alex Morgan was until we signed her - if she's that good, why didn't she play???

Back
Top Bottom