Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One hundred percent. As formerly a season ticket holder thats not where I want my money spent. Don't watch games and don't want the revenue spent anywhere than on the team,its another organisation with the same name is all.
Agree, the women’s team should become a separate company IMO. Whatever they generate in revenue they can then reinvest. But it shouldn’t be diverted from the men’s income.

Agree, the women’s team should become a separate company IMO. Whatever they generate in revenue they can then reinvest. But it shouldn’t be diverted from the men’s income.
Its like a weird, and almost taboo. The womens team is not what I fell in love with it has nothing to do with gender. Its mostly history I've zero historical association with it. If you rename scarecens Tottenham Hotspur Ruby club id not watch them either. Nothing against the people into it but if I want to watch poorly play soccer ill go to my local club Dulwich Hamlet.

Its like a weird, and almost taboo. The womens team is not what I fell in love with it has nothing to do with gender. Its mostly history I've zero historical association with it. If you rename scarecens Tottenham Hotspur Ruby club id not watch them either. Nothing against the people into it but if I want to watch poorly play soccer ill go to my local club Dulwich Hamlet.

When I first watched our ladies (2012) the team was basically all local girls and the majority of them were BAME. I don't have any affinity with them now apart from the shirt.

When I first watched our ladies (2012) the team was basically all local girls and the majority of them were BAME. I don't have any affinity with them now apart from the shirt.
I can see that, but I think it is more about building the brand. Women's football is growing fast in the UK and globally and having a top side will look good to sponsors, media etc.

I'd be a fan of that.I love a Curry me :)

I want any team that wears a Spurs shirt to win, but I don't watch the games. Women's football does nothing for me, personally. It's on the level of kids/pub team, and you would only watch it if you knew one of the players.
Maybe in time, the standard will improve, but I feel that the people who think it will ever be on par with the men's game are going to be disappointed.

Looks like the big fancy signing was a big massive publicity stunt that didn't add anything to the team, leaves then they get hammered by the scum.

ENIC enicing all over the fucking club.

The big fancy signing didn't add much to the team anyway and the Woolwich women's team regularly beat us. If I remember rightly last time we lost 6-1 so 3-0 is an improvement!

Back
Top Bottom