Tottenham Salaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This surely has to be utter bollocks doesn't it :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Fuck me: after tax each month both Tungay and Harry could squirrel £500’000 safely away while living on a mere £20’000 a month. No wonder Eriksen has been throwing his toys out and Rosey too.

The football worlds gone nuts. :levystare:

This surely has to be utter bollocks doesn't it :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
I thought that Hugo was always on par with the highest earner. So if they haven't got that right, can the rest of the figures be relied on?
And I thought that the bonus system was very generous, which supplements their "paltry" basic, I don't know how they manage, poor diddums.
Seriously, what a twisted world we live in, where our lowest paid players are paid more in a week than some people are paid in a year.

What part?
Lo Celso coming in at just £70,000 a week with Ndombele matching Kane at £200,000 was the first thing that caught my eye. To be honest I suppose I am just shocked at how low the salaries are for everyone listed underneath Jan. Levy is some businessman.... :thumbup:

All the unbelievable wages are ...believable - except Lo Celso and Ndombele.
No way is Tanguy on the same dough as Harry.

It's interesting to use it to compare salaries with our rivals City and Liverpool, then take a look at Man Utd, Woolwich and Chelsea 😳
It's actually quite a handy piece of kit and very informative. I take it back about being utter bollocks. :thumbup:

Last edited:
All the unbelievable wages are ...believable - except Lo Celso and Ndombele.
No way is Tanguy on the same dough as Harry.

If he didn’t get the same as Kane he would not have come. Get over it: the figures are not fake! Levi’s pay structure will not hold out - the rebellion has begun and very soon only players coming through the ranks will accept “low pay”.

If you can call 1.04M low pay :levystare:

Seriously, what a twisted world we live in, where our lowest paid players are paid more in a week than some people are paid in a year.

And you have bin men, bar tenders and bus drivers running around like fucking lunatics calling these wages paltry and demanding the club double it.....while they struggle themselves to get their own kids decent stuff.

I think you get to an age Mrs P (NO OFFENCE) like me, where you just stop giving a shit about the likes of poor little Eriksen and his disgusting demands.

If he didn’t get the same as Kane he would not have come. Get over it: the figures are not fake! Levi’s pay structure will not hold out - the rebellion has begun and very soon only players coming through the ranks will accept “low pay”.

If you can call 1.04M low pay :levystare:
It's not surprising that Jan, Toby and Eriksen are running down their contract after comparing their salaries to comparable players in rival teams.

Özil on about 300 000 pounds more a week than Eriksen, come on

Back
Top Bottom