Tottenham Salaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The point is that Spurs might have paid Eriksen the big money had he taken a few corners that led to goals that led to Spurs beating the mighty Leicester to the PL.

Has anyone considered that our players have won NOTHING.

Yet Eriksen should be paid the same as DeBruyne?
Who gives a fuck if he gets 400k a week at Real, we’re not them.

ahem ...... ***** AUDI CUP CHAMPIONS 2019 ******

Today, the Serie A salaries have been published in the Gazzetta dello Sport.

This is an extract from Juventus, Inter, Roma, Milan, Napoli, Lazio, Torino, Fiorentina
QaNsoOF.jpg
Does Juventus ' include their contribution to the referee's benevolent fund?

Well if your teammate is getting paid 10m for the same games, you might not be as happy

Well he shouldnt have signed the contract that said how much his wages were going to be.

He doesnt want what is being offered, so he can leave. But sympathy? Fuck the lot of them to be fair.....earning millions a year, and people going to tell me Im being harsh because I want them to pass the ball forward.

These people are obliged to deliver....fans paying sky high prices to watch human chess and people fannying about like fairies and sulking. Cunts

My best mate works in the accounts dept of one of the championship clubs who was in the prem a couple of years back.

He has always told me that all the reported salaries are complete nonsense since there are so many factors that make up the deal. Clubs have a standard contract and then a number of variance clauses. Players can earn far less; or far more than is their 'basic' salary.

1. Appearance bonus (to protect against long term injured players). e.g. play 20+ games get xx bonus
2. Most forwards have a goal bonus (some also include 'assists')
3. Cup progress - bonus for progress in competitions
4. Image rights - a lot has been written about this. Often can account for 25% of their pay.

and don't forget - THE BLOODY AGENTS/MANAGERS/HANGERS ON!!! Those guys on 300k a week sure aren't seeing that. I bet at least 1/3rd of that is going to the leaches who negotiated the deal.

Rest assured, Eriksen will not be getting 'only' 75k a week. He plays pretty much every game and set ups nearly all of our goals.

Where are you going with this?

LoL.

Its not like clubs only pay big money to players who've already won something. Modric and Bale had won fuck all when Real Madrid bought them and paid them the big money.

The point is that Spurs might have paid Eriksen the big money had he taken a few corners that led to goals that led to Spurs beating the mighty Leicester to the PL.

This surely has to be utter bollocks doesn't it :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
I thought that Hugo was always on par with the highest earner. So if they haven't got that right, can the rest of the figures be relied on?
And I thought that the bonus system was very generous, which supplements their "paltry" basic, I don't know how they manage, poor diddums.
Seriously, what a twisted world we live in, where our lowest paid players are paid more in a week than some people are paid in a year.

Seriously, what a twisted world we live in, where our lowest paid players are paid more in a week than some people are paid in a year.

And you have bin men, bar tenders and bus drivers running around like fucking lunatics calling these wages paltry and demanding the club double it.....while they struggle themselves to get their own kids decent stuff.

I think you get to an age Mrs P (NO OFFENCE) like me, where you just stop giving a shit about the likes of poor little Eriksen and his disgusting demands.

If he didn’t get the same as Kane he would not have come. Get over it: the figures are not fake! Levi’s pay structure will not hold out - the rebellion has begun and very soon only players coming through the ranks will accept “low pay”.

If you can call 1.04M low pay :levystare:
It's not surprising that Jan, Toby and Eriksen are running down their contract after comparing their salaries to comparable players in rival teams.

Özil on about 300 000 pounds more a week than Eriksen, come on

Anyone surprised that Son is on a higher salary than Alli £140k to £100k ?? I honestly thought they would have been on the same.
Gazzaniga on just £20k ...if I was him I'd definitely be knocking on Poch's door asking for a rise.
I love Gazza, but £20k just to sit on his gorgeous bottom most weekends isn't a bad deal!

Wages arent based on how much someone has won though. Im not saying we should increase all our players' wages. Just that quite a few of our players would earn a shit ton more if they moved somewhere else. Its all predictions and stuff at this point, but I think when Jan, Toby, Eriksen move to another club their wages will be significantly higher and a big reason why they want out.

Eriksen shouldnt be paid the same as Debruyne . That I agree with. Big difference in talent.

This surely has to be utter bollocks doesn't it :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Fuck me: after tax each month both Tungay and Harry could squirrel £500’000 safely away while living on a mere £20’000 a month. No wonder Eriksen has been throwing his toys out and Rosey too.

The football worlds gone nuts. :levystare:

All the unbelievable wages are ...believable - except Lo Celso and Ndombele.
No way is Tanguy on the same dough as Harry.

If he didn’t get the same as Kane he would not have come. Get over it: the figures are not fake! Levi’s pay structure will not hold out - the rebellion has begun and very soon only players coming through the ranks will accept “low pay”.

If you can call 1.04M low pay :levystare:

Back
Top Bottom