Tottenham Salaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then he shouldn’t have signed and left the club to get paid what he wanted somewhere else.

So it’s his fault if he signed a contract he wasn’t happy with. In fact, it just makes him a moron.
Perhaps he was happy with it until he found out what Sissoko got.

I suspect that like most people though he really doesn't give a fuck about what others earn and just wanted the deal that suited him.
People use to say we shouldn't break our wage structure for that reason. Now players don't give a fuck what others are paid :pocheyes:

Perhaps he was happy with it until he found out what Sissoko got.

Then he should have hired a better agent or asked Levy what Sissoko was on.
As I said....maybe he knew what Sissoko was on.

You’re building a factual argument based on things you know nothing about.
If he wanted more than Sissoko, he could have taken the pay rise when his talks came up a whole 15 months later.

He had just signed an 4yr extension. It’s not Spurs responsibility to re negotiate 2wks later to make sure he’s ok with someone else being paid more.

And neither do you even know that’s the case.
Maybe he planned to run this down since the day he signed.

[Q
Then he should have hired a better agent or asked Levy what Sissoko was on.
As I said....maybe he knew what Sissoko was on.

You’re building a factual argument based on things you know nothing about.
If he wanted more than Sissoko, he could have taken the pay rise when his talks came up a whole 15 months later.

He had just signed an 4yr extension. It’s not Spurs responsibility to re negotiate 2wks later to make sure he’s ok with someone else being paid more.

And neither do you even know that’s the case.
Maybe he planned to run this down since the day he signed.
hahah like Levy would have handed him the information. Like I said it's not just about the money he is looking to move to one of the big two in Spain.
I'm not sure what your problem is regarding CE, are you just pissed off because he can walk away on a free?

[Q

hahah like Levy would have handed him the information. Like I said it's not just about the money he is looking to move to one of the big two in Spain.
I'm not sure what your problem is regarding CE, are you just pissed off because he can walk away on a free?

Isn’t it funny that some random website knows what Sissoko is on, but Eriksens agent couldn’t find out.
Like he couldn’t just ask Sissokos agent.

Wages aren’t classified information. Clearly.

If it’s not about money and he wants Spain, then why have you made 75 posts saying it’s Spurs fault he hasn’t signed and we should have offered him more earlier?

You’re speaking as if you know the guy.

I’m not pissed off, he can do what he wants.
I don’t care if he leaves and if you’ve read my thoughts on him for the last year that much will be obvious.
I don’t care if we get 50M for him or if he walks.

The clubs future doesn’t depend on either Eriksen playing, nor his transfer fee.

Back
Top Bottom