Tottenham Salaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone surprised that Son is on a higher salary than Alli £140k to £100k ?? I honestly thought they would have been on the same.
Gazzaniga on just £20k ...if I was him I'd definitely be knocking on Poch's door asking for a rise.

Well if your teammate is getting paid 10m for the same games, you might not be as happy

Well he shouldnt have signed the contract that said how much his wages were going to be.

He doesnt want what is being offered, so he can leave. But sympathy? Fuck the lot of them to be fair.....earning millions a year, and people going to tell me Im being harsh because I want them to pass the ball forward.

These people are obliged to deliver....fans paying sky high prices to watch human chess and people fannying about like fairies and sulking. Cunts

And that's how Lamela spends his money, he loves bum covering t shirts, who sells them ffs?! I suppose it's fashion, what do I know? Don't you love the sneakers!

I mean, it's not like Eriksen hasn't been offered mega wages by the club. Same with Toby.

Their salaries would be a lot higher if they agreed to new contracts. They didn't.
Mega? Nowhere near mega standards compared to the current state of the PL.

They were not market competitive, we might think they were 'good' but the players obviously thought otherwise.

Well he shouldnt have signed the contract that said how much his wages were going to be.

He doesnt want what is being offered, so he can leave. But sympathy? Fuck the lot of them to be fair.....earning millions a year, and people going to tell me Im being harsh because I want them to pass the ball forward.

These people are obliged to deliver....fans paying sky high prices to watch human chess and people fannying about like fairies and sulking. Cunts
I mean it's irrelevant that they're making millions when we're not speaking about the number of 100 pound notes but the salaries in their context, compared to what comparable level of professionals in their fields are making, in which case they're well, well below the market.

I mean it's irrelevant that they're making millions when we're not speaking about the number of 100 pound notes but the salaries in their context, compared to what comparable level of professionals in their fields are making, in which case they're well, well below the market.

The people earning double have won stuff

When you look at the salary structures of teams like Brighton and Watford you realise the vast financial chasm that exists between the top and bottom of this league.

Anyone surprised that Son is on a higher salary than Alli £140k to £100k ?? I honestly thought they would have been on the same.
Gazzaniga on just £20k ...if I was him I'd definitely be knocking on Poch's door asking for a rise.
I love Gazza, but £20k just to sit on his gorgeous bottom most weekends isn't a bad deal!

Back
Top Bottom