Tottenham Salaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today, the Serie A salaries have been published in the Gazzetta dello Sport.

This is an extract from Juventus, Inter, Roma, Milan, Napoli, Lazio, Torino, Fiorentina
QaNsoOF.jpg

Today, the Serie A salaries have been published in the Gazzetta dello Sport.

This is an extract from Juventus, Inter, Roma, Milan, Napoli, Lazio, Torino, Fiorentina
QaNsoOF.jpg

Have you got an English translation of that as I’m making neither head nor tail of it. :pochrolleyes:

The point is that Spurs might have paid Eriksen the big money had he taken a few corners that led to goals that led to Spurs beating the mighty Leicester to the PL.

Has anyone considered that our players have won NOTHING.

Yet Eriksen should be paid the same as DeBruyne?
Who gives a fuck if he gets 400k a week at Real, we’re not them.
Wages arent based on how much someone has won though. Im not saying we should increase all our players' wages. Just that quite a few of our players would earn a shit ton more if they moved somewhere else. Its all predictions and stuff at this point, but I think when Jan, Toby, Eriksen move to another club their wages will be significantly higher and a big reason why they want out.

Eriksen shouldnt be paid the same as Debruyne . That I agree with. Big difference in talent.

Wages arent based on how much someone has won though. Im not saying we should increase all our players' wages. Just that quite a few of our players would earn a shit ton more if they moved somewhere else. Its all predictions and stuff at this point, but I think when Jan, Toby, Eriksen move to another club their wages will be significantly higher and a big reason why they want out.

Eriksen shouldnt be paid the same as Debruyne . That I agree with. Big difference in talent.
But certainly in the cases of eriksen and alderweireld, they were and have been offered significantly more and turned it down.

According to rumour and speculation, alderweireld turned down 175k per week, which would have made him our highest paid player at that time.( incidentally, according to the british press, the dippers are preparing a double your money contract to 250k per week for Van Dijk. Make of that what you will)

I see no reason to disbelieve Eriksens line that he wants out for something new. I recall reading in an interview before he joined us that he viewed football as a chance to live in different countries and cultures. I just think his timing sucked)

But certainly in the cases of eriksen and alderweireld, they were and have been offered significantly more and turned it down.

According to rumour and speculation, alderweireld turned down 175k per week, which would have made him our highest paid player at that time.( incidentally, according to the british press, the dippers are preparing a double your money contract to 250k per week for Van Dijk. Make of that what you will)

I see no reason to disbelieve Eriksens line that he wants out for something new. I recall reading in an interview before he joined us that he viewed football as a chance to live in different countries and cultures. I just think his timing sucked)
Thats possibly true. In my opinion, they are thinking they have missed out on bigger wages and if they run their contract down and go on free, they will get millions just in signing on bonus and a much bigger wage which will even out with how much other players have been getting at other clubs.

And you have bin men, bar tenders and bus drivers running around like fucking lunatics calling these wages paltry and demanding the club double it.....while they struggle themselves to get their own kids decent stuff.

I think you get to an age Mrs P (NO OFFENCE) like me, where you just stop giving a shit about the likes of poor little Eriksen and his disgusting demands.

People just lost all class consciousness.

Well he shouldnt have signed the contract that said how much his wages were going to be.

He doesnt want what is being offered, so he can leave. But sympathy? Fuck the lot of them to be fair.....earning millions a year, and people going to tell me Im being harsh because I want them to pass the ball forward.

These people are obliged to deliver....fans paying sky high prices to watch human chess and people fannying about like fairies and sulking. Cunts
To be fair to them, just because they're earning millions, doesn't mean that in the most part they're not trying to do their best to try and win us trophies (although I genuinely do think Eriksen could tackle more for £70,000 a week). It's the system that's insane, and by the system I mean both modern-day capitalism and modern football. You can only blame individuals so much though...if I was offered those wages for doing my job, I'm hardly going to refuse. I'd like to think I would give some of it to good causes, but for all we know the players do this too.

is ronaldo getting 31 mill a year?
fuck sake

£600’000 per week and unlike his British counterparts he doesn’t pay 40% tax on it. I predict the first £1M per week player inside the next five years. When it happens I’m fucking football right off and starting a Morris’s dancing club :levywtf:

Back
Top Bottom