Tottenham Salaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

is ronaldo getting 31 mill a year?
fuck sake

They are crazy salaries. What does a player do with € 31 million a year (plus sponsors). But I am in line with the market, with the money it runs. Messi earns € 40 million; Neymar € 36.8 million. What did Neymar do to earn almost 20% more?

They are crazy salaries. What does a player do with € 31 million a year (plus sponsors). But I am in line with the market, with the money it runs. Messi earns € 40 million; Neymar € 36.8 million. What did Neymar do to earn almost 20% more?

Maybe he gives good head. :pochohshit:

So you are saying Ronaldo is on about €1M a week gross? If so then football is finished - it’s nothing but Hollywood today !

Ronaldo earns less than Messi and Neymar. It is ethically immoral but it is the law of the market. I’m sorry but it's the same reason why a house has a cost in Knightsbridge and another cost in the outskirts of Athens. In both cases they are the same surface but the market decides the price. In London there will be buyers willing to pay high sums. On the outskirts of Athens it will be different.

Ronaldo earns less than Messi and Neymar. It is ethically immoral but it is the law of the market. I’m sorry but it's the same reason why a house has a cost in Knightsbridge and another cost in the outskirts of Athens. In both cases they are the same surface but the market decides the price. In London there will be buyers willing to pay high sums. On the outskirts of Athens it will be different.
Cantona and the sardines story keeps coming into my head for some reason :thumbdown:

Wages arent based on how much someone has won though. Im not saying we should increase all our players' wages. Just that quite a few of our players would earn a shit ton more if they moved somewhere else.

Who would earn more elsewhere? I'd argue that most of our players earn the correct market rate for a top EPL footballer. (60-100k a week).

Eriksen yes, but he has been offered a new contract with better $$$ and turned it down.

Despite his ability to fall over at the slightest touch and to have sex tapes leaked on the net, Alli is not Neymar.

Our defensive shambles shows that Toby/Jan aren't the CB leaders we hype them to be.

Kane is already paid top $$$. Same as Salah.

Liverpool overpaid on salaries a few years back when they were 6th and in desperate need of a rebuild. Milner, Henderson, Lallana (100k+). Now they are successful we see sensible salaries for 'non galaticos' Allison 90k, Wijanldum 70k, Robertson 50k, TAA 40k, Mane 100k. They only pushed the boat out for VVD.

Bitches is slang for girls. Get over yourself

Bitches is the plural of the female species of the K9 family. It is also a derogatory term used for the female human species. It may be an acceptable term in certain social circles over the pond: of the ilk that like showing the world their underpants as a sign of masculinity but it’s not fucking acceptable to me!

Quite interesting to look at other clubs and how we compare to them. Everton are as close to us as we are to Chelsea. Chelsea behind Woolwich is a sign of their losing the financial power they had before, though also perhaps affected by this recent transfer ban. We must be the club who is overachieving most in the league based on both wages and (at least until N'Dombele) net spend.

Looking at individual players is also quite interesting, if the information is accurate. Rice at West Ham "only" getting £3,000 a week makes me think he might be amenable to a move. May be worth it, even if just to piss their fans off. Some of the Wolves players are on less than I would have guessed, too. Jimenez £41k, Neves £50k.

Quite interesting to look at other clubs and how we compare to them. Everton are as close to us as we are to Chelsea. Chelsea behind Woolwich is a sign of their losing the financial power they had before, though also perhaps affected by this recent transfer ban. We must be the club who is overachieving most in the league based on both wages and (at least until N'Dombele) net spend.

Looking at individual players is also quite interesting, if the information is accurate. Rice at West Ham "only" getting £3,000 a week makes me think he might be amenable to a move. May be worth it, even if just to piss their fans off. Some of the Wolves players are on less than I would have guessed, too. Jimenez £41k, Neves £50k.
Those figures arnt right at all. 250m is utd and city

Back
Top Bottom